Gaming PS4 YOUTUBERS NEEDED

ParanoiaOrigins

Paranoia Origins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what games do you play?
right now its paladins, gta 5, rayman legends worms battlegrounds, destiny 2, final fantasy xiv, fallout76, warframe, minecraft, neverwinter, tera, onigiri, smite, skyforge, salt and sanctuary, tropico 5, the division, war thunder and thats it as far as co-op games go. Because the others are 1 player

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo I play would love to collab. Rn I mostly play R6 religiously. My PSN: Fancycharmander and my channel is Genix Gaming with 215 subs currently. I also have Minecraft , BO3 and soon Ill have BO4.

Aidan Everett

Reaction score
Hey, looking to collaborate with some people on Gta V and do some races together and make videos. I'm on ps4 and i am level 75 ish. I have 265 subs on YouTube and have other games like Bo4 on PC and Rainbow6 on ps4. Want to collaborate?

Last edited:

ArsenalGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo I play would love to collab. Rn I mostly play R6 religiously. My PSN: Fancycharmander and my channel is Genix Gaming with 215 subs currently. I also have Minecraft , BO3 and soon Ill have BO4.
I friended you!!

EliteYugi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Hey man i'm down to play and record (i mostly record/stream at night so i can pretty much as loud as i want) i got dead by daylight and a few others.. PSN: EliteYugi

*NOTE* i've been editing videos for like 2 half years now so if ya need a editor ;)
*350 subs*

ArsenalGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I thought I had gta5 but it doesn’t show gta5 in library