Gaming PS4/PC/Xbox Collab Group!!!

MattTries

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm a really friendly person who really likes to find new friends and new collaborations. I'm 14 years old and feel like I do Youtube really well for my age. I have around 510 to 520 subscribers, depending on when you read this. I have just about 180 videos and really would like to get more out there I just can't find any ideas so feel collabs are the best options.

My requirements are:
1. You at least need 80 Subs to collab with me, just because I like to know that people know what they are doing.

2. Consoles such as PS4/XboxOne/PC

PS4 Games - Call of Duty Black Ops 3, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty 4 Remastered, NBA 2K14, NBA 2K15, NBA 2K16, NBA 2K17, GTA 5

Xbox Games - Battlefield 1, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty World at War, Call of Duty Black Ops , Call of Duty Black Ops 2

PC Games - (Just about any FREE multiplayer Steam game) CS-GO, Call of Duty World at War(along with custom mods), Call of Duty Black Ops, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, The Forest, Call of Duty Black Ops 3

3. Age requirements for me are around ages 14-17. I like to talk to people close to my age.

4. System Requirements
1. Be able to record games at 720p30fps at the lowest
2. Have good quality mic such as a Blue Snowball, Blue Yeti, RODE Brand Mics, etc.
3. Have a way to talk such as Skype or Discord.

Well that is pretty much it. If you are interested in collabing with me just reply and we can make agreements.

bigd101

Reaction score
Hello i like to collab on ps4 my psn Big_D101_
I like to collab on gta v
192subs

MajesticBox

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like to collab if you want it would be cool to do videos with you

RTBFrebel

Red
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yo I'm down to collab i have this dope discord server with some other YouTubers you could join let me

Yee zhade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey am interested in collabing am 14 and from eu denmark but i only have 8 subs tho and the only game that i have that you have is csgo