Gaming PS4/PC Funny Moments Group - Looking for a member or two to add!

Wadism

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys

Me and a couple of my pals are looking for a couple of ACTIVE & CONSISTENT content creators who are interested in joining our group, 'The Winkies'

We mainly play PS4, generally focusing around Fallout and soon to be Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare but we're always up for new games and different experiences on PC and we do often play a variety of games

Generally we're looking for people who are decent at editing, enjoy playing games and editing and actively want to create content. We also have a discord server so there's some form of community being built. As well as this preferably aged 17/18+ and regularly active. We're generally from UK/AUS and preferably want to keep within that as our time zones generally tend to work out that way - although we do talk to American's often.

My channel:

The other guys:

Our discord server:

Many thanks
Wadism

ExcelHD lol

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am interested HAHAHAHAHAHAHA only joking! It's me, ExcelHD from the ExcelHD Youtube channel. Seriously though, someone collab with us. Bullying Mr Bio is getting old

WastedZan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'd be interested I got a PS4 but I mostly play on PC

Wadism

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'd be interested I got a PS4 but I mostly play on PC
That’s cool man what’s your channel I’ll get on it! Feel free to join the discord too and we can chat in there

Reaction score
17-18+?! Yeah i don't match the qualifications but I dont think i care :/ idk what you guys need from me but if you're down, my discord is: kurtfrom2008#0622.
Judging by my discord name I hope you know i'm 12

rajtaprial

Reaction score
I am interested HAHAHAHAHAHAHA only joking! It's me, ExcelHD from the ExcelHD Youtube channel. Seriously though, someone collab with us. Bullying Mr Bio is getting old
Is this offer still open? I would be interested!