Gaming PS4/PC Collab group

Danny Roberts

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I'm looking for a few people to play games with and create videos for Youtube. I have a PS4/PC, I have plenty of games, ie, Rocket League, Fifa 17 and plenty more. Would be up for playing Rocket League online and creating a Pro Clubs and having a laugh while doing so. I'm 24 so 18+ would be preferred. Must be able to take a joke and have a laugh.

If interested give me a message.

Robert Torrance

Reaction score
I'm looking for a few people to play games with and create videos for Youtube. I have a PS4/PC, I have plenty of games, ie, Rocket League, Fifa 17 and plenty more. Would be up for playing Rocket League online and creating a Pro Clubs and having a laugh while doing so. I'm 24 so 18+ would be preferred. Must be able to take a joke and have a laugh.

Hello im interested in a collaboration i also play fifa 17 and looking for a laugh aswell i dont take myself to seriously and also can take a joke

Salim_EMM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man. I do some Rocket League stuff for youtube too, and a few other games. Only on PC though so you can contact me through Steam (I think there should be a link somewhere in my profile).

MrGrim

Reaction score

Do you have ghost recon wildlands? Me you and Robert can do a collaboration