Gaming PS4 Group 16+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread Chemical

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey my name is Dread and i'm still looking for new members to join our squad as we are The Savage Squad that play or want to play all the fun games such as Rainbow Six Siege, Black Ops 3, GTA 5 and The Division when it comes out but there still over games that we want to play to keep things fresh.

We are looking for someone who can has these requirements
- 16+
- Good Mic
- Able to take a joke (We go Savage)

If you are interested please send me your Skype and hopefully i see you there thanks :D

BecomeAPrime

Professional Designer/Photographer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey my name is Dread and i'm still looking for new members to join our squad as we are The Savage Squad that play or want to play all the fun games such as Rainbow Six Siege, Black Ops 3, GTA 5 and The Division when it comes out but there still over games that we want to play to keep things fresh.

- 16+
- Good Mic

If you are interested please send me your Skype and hopefully i see you there thanks :D
idk what you mean by "Savage"... I've seen a lot of stuff in my day.

Btw M is 17+ ;)

callum blatch

Reaction score
Hey would be interested only got bo3 atm will be getting more got a mic atm not the best looking to upgrade. Psn mullac0207 message if Interested

Wondrous

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

- 16+
- Good Mic

Hey Im interested if your still up!
im turning 17 soon,
i have skype and most of the games u mentioned also some games on PC like CS:GO and GMOD and a few other!

Status
Not open for further replies.