Gaming PS4 gift card givaway contest/collab (FORTNITE)

Eclipto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Alright, so before any admins or people start saying that this is fake, I should pretty much explain what I'm looking for:

To make things plain and simple, I'm giving away a 25$ gift card for PS4 to anyone who can get a victory royale on Fortnite in duos with me, no BS at all. From this little contest that I'm doing, I'll be making a video out of this, so it's also technically a collab and a contest at the same time.

How does the contest work? Just comment down below your PSN username and Epic Games name if you have one. I'll probably be doing the contest on Saturday the 16th at around 3pm Eastern Time (New York). Anyone is free to join, however, anyone who joins the contest will have 3 attempts to get the victory royale, and as soon as I get the victory I'll pass on the PSN gift card code. I'm trying to build my own channel this way, so screwing someone over would be a pretty bad option.

Again: I need a PSN to send you a friend request and I'll randomly pick the first contestant, one by one until the winner can get me to the victory royale. Once there is a winner I'll make a seperate video announcing it and thus closing the forum. If this collab/contest goes well, expect me to make gift card contests with a higher price in the future. Good luck guys. :)

PSN: GigaPlayer5000
Youtube: Eclipto

MiovoYT

Reaction score
yo man I like how you are deciding to run your channel and I don't even care about the giftcard. What I really care about is would you consider us collabing together permanently on Fortnite and other games? Please let me know as soon as possible.

-Miovo