Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Gaming Ps4 gaming squad

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by JuanSky, Nov 14, 2017 at 3:50 AM.

1. JuanSky
    Cash:
    $4
    Hello, I am 21 years old

I'm looking to work with other Youtube gamer that would like to make videos, I am barely starting and just uploaded my first video, would also appreciate any advice, I enjoy playing Overwatch a lot, also play Smite, Destiny 2, Fortnite, Paragon, Gtav and Ark Survival. My content is to make videos of gameplay, whether its funny or serious i always enjoy having fun with others, priority is to have fun in a game not be a downer

2. Techicvi
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $27
    My psn is fastfire95

3. scientificalien
    Cash:
    $0
    my psn is dj_fluff1413 but i go by scientificalien on youtube

4. Shadowmancer69
    Cash:
    $2
    Hey, I have been posting on and off, but I am planning on making my videos a regular schedule. If you want to do some stuff, msg me. My PSN is Shadowmancer69, I also play on steam. I have all the games you listed except for overwatch, along with some psvr games.

5. JuanSky
    Cash:
    $4
    I added everyone if you did not receive it, just sent me a friend request psn- Juant969
    Shadowmaner I'll add you always up to play some fortnite battle royale if you are up for it.

6. Hubazuba
    Cash:
    $8
    I can definitely do some fortnite videos with you and help your sub count a little tiny bit. But I want you: I'm an annoying 14 year old. I might also be able to do Destiny 2 aswell