Gaming Ps4 gaming squad

JuanSky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I am 21 years old

I'm looking to work with other Youtube gamer that would like to make videos, I am barely starting and just uploaded my first video, would also appreciate any advice, I enjoy playing Overwatch a lot, also play Smite, Destiny 2, Fortnite, Paragon, Gtav and Ark Survival. My content is to make videos of gameplay, whether its funny or serious i always enjoy having fun with others, priority is to have fun in a game not be a downer

Shadowmancer69

Reaction score
Hey, I have been posting on and off, but I am planning on making my videos a regular schedule. If you want to do some stuff, msg me. My PSN is Shadowmancer69, I also play on steam. I have all the games you listed except for overwatch, along with some psvr games.

JuanSky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I added everyone if you did not receive it, just sent me a friend request psn- Juant969
Shadowmaner I'll add you always up to play some fortnite battle royale if you are up for it.

Hubazuba

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I am 21 years old

I'm looking to work with other Youtube gamer that would like to make videos, I am barely starting and just uploaded my first video, would also appreciate any advice, I enjoy playing Overwatch a lot, also play Smite, Destiny 2, Fortnite, Paragon, Gtav and Ark Survival. My content is to make videos of gameplay, whether its funny or serious i always enjoy having fun with others, priority is to have fun in a game not be a downer
I can definitely do some fortnite videos with you and help your sub count a little tiny bit. But I want you: I'm an annoying 14 year old. I might also be able to do Destiny 2 aswell