Gaming Ps4 gaming group

AttoxPlayz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hello im AtomicPurge and im looking for people to start a group that is funny and enjoyable to play with and that enjoys doing youtube like me and if you have a dark sense of humor you'll fit in just fine and you gotta have a great personality and I play overwatch,apex,r6,gta5, and etc.

Requirements:
Decent mic
Age doesn't matter just don't be a squeaker
Gender also doesn't matter

If you wanna join this horrible group let me know down below

MarieApoca

Reaction score
You may be able to contact the Southeast Kansas Gaming Group for assistance in finding players. I know theyre not Southwest... but they might know people who are.
SEKGG

MarieApoca

Reaction score
The glucophone has a yea cosmic, mesmerizing report that envelops and carries away from anxieties and experiences. Perfect fitting for meditation. Their hale and hearty is equivalent to the sounding of Tibetan singing bowls, but only more expansive, with the skill to be occupied in any melody. And most importantly, absolutely everyone can enjoy oneself this instrument.
Most instruments are tuned to pentatonic, so no substance what sequence you cuff your tongues, you fare a consonant measure - it's simply unresolvable to play sharp. But we can coordinate the apparatus in any way of your choice. Instruments are compendious and comfortably worthy equable in a under age luggage or backpack.

I invite you to by my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info