Gaming PS4 GAMING GROUP MEMBERS WANTED

ItzRocco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi,

My name is Rocco I'm 16 and from the UK. Me and three other friends regularly record on PS4 together but we are looking for some people that are interested in joining in order to make the videos fuller. We mainly play GTA but are down to play other games e.g. BO3/IW or Rocket League.

Requirements:

- From UK/EU (if you speak really good English)
- Have good experience of YouTube and actually care about making good videos and not just uploading random stuff
- Must help contribute to the groups channels as we are all trying to grow our channels.
- Must have a ps4
- Must have a mic

And lastly you have to me social, no one likes a boring individual!

ItzRocco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry because of the time zones we can't.

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi,

My name is Rocco I'm 16 and from the UK. Me and three other friends regularly record on PS4 together but we are looking for some people that are interested in joining in order to make the videos fuller. We mainly play GTA but are down to play other games e.g. BO3/IW or Rocket League.

Requirements:

- From UK/EU (if you speak really good English)
- Have good experience of YouTube and actually care about making good videos and not just uploading random stuff
- Must help contribute to the groups channels as we are all trying to grow our channels.
- Must have a ps4
- Must have a mic

And lastly you have to me social, no one likes a boring individual!
Sounds interesting. I believe I meet all the requirements

Techicvi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Yeh I've met all requirements ... let me know your gamertag and I'll add you ... I only have cod iw and dying light the following enhanced edition ... am I any use ????