Gaming ps4 funny moments group

callmenoob123

Reaction score
Hi i am starting from scratch with a new channel and would really like to make a funny moments ps4 group with a maximum of 8 people including myself to grow with and make friends. This will be a serious but fun group. My new channel name is Nuublock and i cant wait to start to making vids for the channel.I would like for people to communicate in the group as that is the most important part of any group. Don't be afraid to make dates to make videos with each other with or without me if you want to stream on Friday then let others know and see if anyone wants to join if you do not want anyone to join that's no problem either. I am 17 my time zone is eastern standard time. I unfortunately can only make vids on Fridays and Saturdays but that is why a big group is good you have others to make vids with. The games i have are Battlefield 4, Rainbow six siege(I am noob at it), Minecraft, Dead by daylight, Rocket league, Paladins, Gang Beats,GTA 5, Fortnite, H1Z1, American army proving grounds, and Warface.

Requirements
-Have a mic.
-Have a ps4.
-Have discord(you can also use it on the computer just type in discord).
-If you join upload 1 video a week if not 1 video every two weeks if you go on vacation or get sick etc let me and the others know i will understand.
-Communicate with people
-Be from the age of 15-19

If you have any further question let me know down below if you wish to join i will send a discord link and there i will send you my psn.

Last edited:

bloodmoney207

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
link to your site isnt working mind if you share it with me so i can check your channel out?

callmenoob123

Reaction score
link to your site isnt working mind if you share it with me so i can check your channel out?
i unfortunately cant pot links on yttalk but if you want just copy and past N.S.D.T Kkage and put it on YouTube my channel will appear.

Night Wulf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey I cant exactly make videos at the moment but I would love to try to be a part of the group and can play most of the games you mentioned as well as bf5 when it comes out I don't mind joining in and playing together for your videos if your ok with that. I'm down for sweaty to casual gameplay and my ps4 is xXTheNightWulfXx

callmenoob123

Reaction score
hey I cant exactly make videos at the moment but I would love to try to be a part of the group and can play most of the games you mentioned as well as bf5 when it comes out I don't mind joining in and playing together for your videos if your ok with that. I'm down for sweaty to casual gameplay and my ps4 is xXTheNightWulfXx
alright i will add you when i can i have some head problems atm so i am not really supposed to be using technology but i had to check this first when time comes i will hyu

callmenoob123

Reaction score
Ok need my discord or psn?
i sent a discord friend request[DOUBLEPOST=1540651632,1540651472][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok need my discord or psn?
also
You know i just realized i am looking for a group you are looking for a group Reag4n is looking for a group another person in the comment section known as ImVolce is looking for a group why don't we all just make a group together and forget some of these requirement's that we all made.
--- Double Post Merged, Thursday at 10:47 AM, Original Post Date: Thursday at 10: