Gaming PS4 Funny Moments Crew!

Wadism

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello all,

So, me and a friend of mine have been playing together for some months now making funny moments videos together. We play a variety of games but we're always trying new ones out - mostly we're on GTA5, BF1, Fortnite, 7 Days To Die and I on my own play Fifa, CoD WWII and many more!

Would be cool to get some new faces involved and eventually get a little gang together! We just use the microphones through party chat and spend a few days a week together (due to work commitments etc)

General requirements we're looking for are English speaking, funny, witty, doesn't take it all too seriously and just up for a general laugh really and someone who is around our age range (17-21 or around that)

I myself upload twice a week and if the link for my channel doesn't work, just search 'Wadism' and you should find my channel from there :)

Thanks guys
Nick / Wadism

bigd101

Reaction score
My psn Big_D101_
I play gta v n love to collab

callmenoob123

Reaction score
Hello all,

So, me and a friend of mine have been playing together for some months now making funny moments videos together. We play a variety of games but we're always trying new ones out - mostly we're on GTA5, BF1, Fortnite, 7 Days To Die and I on my own play Fifa, CoD WWII and many more!

Would be cool to get some new faces involved and eventually get a little gang together! We just use the microphones through party chat and spend a few days a week together (due to work commitments etc)

General requirements we're looking for are English speaking, funny, witty, doesn't take it all too seriously and just up for a general laugh really and someone who is around our age range (17-21 or around that)

I myself upload twice a week and if the link for my channel doesn't work, just search 'Wadism' and you should find my channel from there :)

Thanks guys
Nick / Wadism
o

Last edited:

Thesavagescot

Reaction score
Hey i would be up for some games of fortnight :)

Im DBM94 on psn if your interested and thesavagescot on yt although havent uploaded for ages due to uni etc wanting to get back into it though :)

MajesticBox

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i'm down add me ArmorStriker

Wadism

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey i would be up for some games of fortnight :)

Im DBM94 on psn if your interested and thesavagescot on yt although havent uploaded for ages due to uni etc wanting to get back into it though :)
Messaged you on PSN :)[DOUBLEPOST=1510267951,1510267900][/DOUBLEPOST]
i'm down add me ArmorStriker
Will do man, what’s your channel name? :)

Thesavagescot

Reaction score
Just got your psn messages :) was playing fortnight with a friend so sorry for the long reply haha