Gaming PS4 funny moments collab group!

Khalil Nash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wassup y'all! I'm NB Gaming and I have a small channel at the moment but want to have some fun with other gamers and create even better moments. I really don't have anyone to collab with at the moment but want to make people laugh and help each other grow. I don't have much on my channel that's super "interesting" but I want to expand my content to more diverse videos (funny moments is one of them) and overall just have fun with new people who want to grow their presence as well. I don't have any major requirements but I will list a few:
- 15+ (Exceptions can be made of course lol)
- Decent mic; doesn't have to be top notch
- Primarily in the U.S. ( Europe is fine but preferably the U.S.; I usually make videos after 8 pm EST but will go to central time in a little over a month)
- Funny personality/sense of humor (well, somewhat lol)
- Overall just to have fun and also "try" to keep it swear word free (Sorry not my thing but you can still do it)

Some games I play:
- COD WW2, BO3, MWR
- Fortnite (honestly hate that game but will do it for videos)
- Far Cry 5
- Rainbow Six: Seige
- Ghost Recon Wildlands

If you guys are interested in doing this with me and having some good ol' fun, feel free to hit me up on discord or PlayStation Network:

PSN: djawesomeguy732 (Made in 5th grade plz don't come @ me lmao)
Discord: nashboyzgaming#5980

Look forward to seeing yall and having a good time. Thanks!

ImStripy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I seem fitting. Im 16, play ps4 only, gemini, play games like cod and gta 5 for now and have a few friends that are also going to be joining but we need and I need more friends and people to play with.[DOUBLEPOST=1533849500,1533849445][/DOUBLEPOST]btw my YT is youtube.com/extreemy or just search up extreemy