Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread Chemical

I've Got It
Hello me and few other people have formed a Crew for the PS4 to play games like COD BO3, GTA 5, Star Wars Battlefront and some other games.

The Requirements to get in
- ACTIVE IN THE CREW (Most important)
- Good Mic
- Game that we play
- Age above 15
- Dedicated

If you are interested please put your channel and your Skype name in the comments

Hey man, would love to join you guys. Not a gaming channel, however I am beginning to branch out to making highlight videos and funny moments on my channel. My channel link is below and my skype is TheC4games, cheers man :)

Sup man, My youtube is: TTCPro1 ( 280 Subs) Skype: SymbolTC , KIK: MLG_TC . 17, British

Hello, my youtube channel is A & J Show and my skype name is: DeviousGamer
I currently have a PS4 with CoD, and a few other games but that's my main multiplayer game for my PS4.Looking forward to linking up with you.

Hey im interested! i have Star Wars: Battlefront and hoping to get the other games soon. My skype is alex.jones821 and my YouTube channel is ImNotFrank

I haven't started my yt channel yet but I do believe I'M FUNNY, I have a blue yeti mic, and skype and I'm really serious about this.

My name is Besticles I think im funny but im not uhm uhm uhm i pass all the requirements thats a plus xD... But I mainly play Destiny but I do have all the other Games but starwars... <<< No me gusta starwars.... But ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back