Gaming Ps4 collabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSN: JonesVolleyball
Sub count: 0 (I haven't posted any videos yet lol)
YT name: Jonesie
Games: BO3, Destiny, MKX, slither.io, and other pc and online games
I know that I don't have any subs, it's just that I made my channel today and was looking on here for someone to collab with. If you don't want to collab with me because I have no subs (which is fine, I get it), can you show me someone that does please? Thanks bro!

PSN: JonesVolleyball
Sub count: 0 (I haven't posted any videos yet lol)
YT name: Jonesie
Games: BO3, Destiny, MKX, slither.io, and other pc and online games
I know that I don't have any subs, it's just that I made my channel today and was looking on here for someone to collab with. If you don't want to collab with me because I have no subs (which is fine, I get it), can you show me someone that does please? Thanks bro!
Sure lets all collab I really don't care about subscriber numbers unless you're a douche because back when I had like 10 subs I would ask to callab with people who had like 100 and they wouldn't that's why even if I got like 10,000 subs and someone with 1 sub wanted to collab I would as long as they aren't a douche.

Sure lets all collab I really don't care about subscriber numbers unless you're a douche because back when I had like 10 subs I would ask to callab with people who had like 100 and they wouldn't that's why even if I got like 10,000 subs and someone with 1 sub wanted to collab I would as long as they aren't a douche.

yah my psn is Paranoia Origins so lets do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back