Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i'm 15 yrs old I have a Ps4 and i'm looking to collaborate with people
current subs - 67
current views - 683
Email- Matrixcentralxx@gmail.com
Psn- Matrix_Central
Games i have- Rainbow 6, Gtav, Bo3, The Division, BFH, and Minecraft (lol)

***Main Requirement - Must have above 50 Subs and decently good content ( NOTHING recorded with your phone) Must be older than 14***

I just want to collab with a bunch of people that are funny and mature at the same time ( Ex- Vanossgaming , H20, Daithi, and Wildcat, Etc.)
My link to my YT channel isn't working for some weirdly odd reason so just
search me up - Kxmier (com-ear) but other than that hope you guys have an amazing day xD !
Oh and I live in Eastern time zone , i'm mainly trying to make rainbow 6 funny moments and just a group collab among funny people and some livestreams ( anything would do if you have a ps4 and if you are serious with youtube)

Aykaybrahh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Whats up man, definitley interested i just started though and i only have 17 suscribers at the moment BUT i have roughly the same amount of views. anyways i know you wanted at least 50 subscribers, but if your interested and make an exception my psn is aykaybrahh you can contact me there.

ZakPlayzHD

Reaction score
Hello kxmier my name is zak i was wondering if you would like to collab on black ops 3 on the PS4 my PSN name is zak_is_beast123 add me if your interested im lvl 204

Aykaybrahh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello kxmier my name is zak i was wondering if you would like to collab on black ops 3 on the PS4 my PSN name is zak_is_beast123 add me if your interested im lvl 204
your link doesnt work zack