Gaming Ps4, collaboration.

CrazyDocPhoenix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Hey! You! Yes you over there! I’m definitely not breaking the froth wall here, anyways not really. Let’s start off the introduction, yours truly me is MacMillan and during at this time of the post September the 21th, 2019 that my age is nineteen years old and I want you person that can contact me so we can do funny skits together.

On the ps4, have a fun time and caused hell to break loose.

Jkcu

Reaction score
Hey dude, I saw your post, so Im kind of in a messy situation right now but hear me out , I have 133 subscribers on my main account that I dont post anymore Ill explain if ever. Im trying to grow my second account which has 12 subscribers as we speak haha. Id love to do some funny skits with you, if you have a link Id love to check it out. Im 17 year old and I stopped making videos for over a year now so I dont have much to show. But yeah hope to hear from you soon

INK Drops

Reaction score
Hey! You! Yes you over there! I’m definitely not breaking the froth wall here, anyways not really. Let’s start off the introduction, yours truly me is MacMillan and during at this time of the post September the 21th, 2019 that my age is nineteen years old and I want you person that can contact me so we can do funny skits together.

On the ps4, have a fun time and caused hell to break loose.
What games do you have?

CrazyDocPhoenix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
What games do you have?
A lot of games, far too many to count on here but the few that I’m still playing right now is RDR2, MC, NW, MH new world, verdun, BF1, MGS V, M&B Warband