Gaming PS4 collaboration

Robert Torrance

Reaction score
Hello guys my name is Robert Torrance I'm currently sitting at 85 subscribers started YouTube October last year

Would like to get a group or some sort of community a lot of small youtubers are struggling to get recognised and for me that's an issue I want as big of an audience as I could hope for so people have a video to watch maybe after work or after school I'm hoping to get a lot of people in maybe set up a group on discord whatsapp anything that wee can keep in contact with each other

I play PS4 my gamer tag on it it's. robert_torrance feel free to add me and put a message on the friends request bit if your not from the uk that's fine wee can maybe work around that if get much notice when you would like to make a video

Games I play

FIFA 17
Black ops 3
Ghost recon wild lands
Destiny (will need to download again)
Titanfall 2
Overwatch
GTA (I have GTA but it's a long update)
Star Wars battlefront

I don't mind helping guys out if guys are willing to help me out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dedsec_Gamer

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello guys my name is Robert Torrance I'm currently sitting at 85 subscribers started YouTube October last year

Would like to get a group or some sort of community a lot of small youtubers are struggling to get recognised and for me that's an issue I want as big of an audience as I could hope for so people have a video to watch maybe after work or after school I'm hoping to get a lot of people in maybe set up a group on discord whatsapp anything that wee can keep in contact with each other

I play PS4 my gamer tag on it it's. robert_torrance feel free to add me and put a message on the friends request bit if your not from the uk that's fine wee can maybe work around that if get much notice when you would like to make a video

Games I play

FIFA 17
Black ops 3
Ghost recon wild lands
Destiny (will need to download again)
Titanfall 2
Overwatch
GTA (I have GTA but it's a long update)
Star Wars battlefront

I don't mind helping guys out if guys are willing to help me out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey I would like to collab with you but I am from Canada.

Raging Panda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there,

I am 'from' the UK but live in Croatia now ;-).. Only an hour ahead, I'm ragingpanda6969 on psn if you would like to Collab sometime :)