Gaming PS4 Collaboratin' Dudes!

Frisky Brisket

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey dudes!

So, check this out. I'm looking for some gaming dudes and dudettes to totally collaborate with in live streams. Here's a list of the games I currently own that we might use for collaborating:

Star Wars: Battlefront
Destiny
Battlefront 1
Planetside 2

Also, I plan on picking up some more fun games really soon like Destiny 2. If there's a game I don't have, that you do, then I totally might be able to pick that one up too. :).

I'm just looking for some fun and laid back dudes to chill with while live streaming and making sweet videos.

I don't have a serious hard-and-fast age restriction in mind. Maybe 14+? I just want to roll with some like minded gamers who don't mind hangin' out and having fun. Also, I don't have any restrictions on sub counts either.

We can talk using Skype or Google hangouts and see how things go if you're interested and then we can find a time to get this collaboratin' business started.

So, If you like to hangout out and chill with others, don't take yourself too seriously, and like to bust out the funnies then totally let me know.

You can PM me if you're able, or leave a message on my profile page and we can figure out from there what's the best way to communicate. Maybe we can play a few games together, see how things go, and then start streaming the game play.

Talk to you later my cool dudes! :).

TerraFirmaSFG

Reaction score
I would be interested out of those 4 games I have Star Wars battlefront and planetside 2 :)

Frisky Brisket

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome my dude!

I sent you a message. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Hopefully we can do some gaming very soon.

Take care my friend! :).

Rbx12vlogs

Reaction score
Hi man i have a gaming channel and do you want to collab with me and my friend like a group ps4

Frisky Brisket

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sure man! Let's get together and play sometime. My PS4 gametag is: Jor-EL72.

From your channel content that I viewed it looks like you have GTA5 and Minecraft. I don't play any of those currently, but I'm always willing to get involved in new games.

Let's party it up sometime on our PS4s when you're available.

We can talk about the games you have and what we could play together.

Talk to you soon my dude! :).