Gaming Ps4 Collab 800 Subs!

Team.Warning

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im a youtuber with around 840subs atm, i created videos about call of duty infinte warfare
channel name: team warning
I use my ps4, sony vegas and adobe photoshop.
leave a message here with some contact info and i will contact you asap!

cheers!

BaneHDGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey contact me on twitter

Twitter: BaneHDGaming

YouTube channel is linked below

Jayjay1k

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
Im a youtuber with around 840subs atm, i created videos about call of duty infinte warfare
channel name: team warning
I use my ps4, sony vegas and adobe photoshop.
leave a message here with some contact info and i will contact you asap!

cheers!
Hey! I'm a PS4 gamer (and pc a little) too! But i only really play two games currently, GTA 5 and Warframe, do you happen to play any of those? I try to make vids for both of those games, if there's any interest, i'd love to make some kind of comedic skit with you, or even just game together...! Some of my videos are a little Risque but funny! I strive for laughter, that's my thing. Message me on youtube if you're interested! :)

(Link to my channel down here!)

Reactions: Team.Warning

Team.Warning

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I'm a PS4 gamer (and pc a little) too! But i only really play two games currently, GTA 5 and Warframe, do you happen to play any of those? I try to make vids for both of those games, if there's any interest, i'd love to make some kind of comedic skit with you, or even just game together...! Some of my videos are a little Risque but funny! I strive for laughter, that's my thing. Message me on youtube if you're interested! :)

(Link to my channel down here!)
contact me on twitter: @team__warning