Gaming PS4 COLLAB 800+ SUBS HMU

ELZ

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey , never really collaborated before so to help get more growth and continue to improve on youtube i thought why not collab ey :)

Not really too picky , ill probably collab with anyone if content is good but it is a bonus if you are :
15 - 16 years old +
500 subs +
Upload at least weekly
must have PS4 cause that what i have lool
Games = Fifa 17 , GTA 5 , Modern Warfare Remastered and i have a few others too
So yeah that is it really just drop a message on here or on a video of mine and yeah ill get back to ya :0

AZOZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey , never really collaborated before so to help get more growth and continue to improve on youtube i thought why not collab ey :)

Not really too picky , ill probably collab with anyone if content is good but it is a bonus if you are :
15 - 16 years old +
500 subs +
Upload at least weekly
So yeah that is it really just drop a message on here or on a video of mine and yeah ill get back to ya :0
Hey bro
I have ps4 and GTA V
I'm really into funny gta moments but I couldn't find a perfect youtuber
You look like a decent youtuber but I didn't see any gta v video in your channel to see what is your style
Can u link me one
And btw i have 125 subs atm
But they are all active

Zombie Slayer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

15 - 16 years old +
500 subs +
Upload at least weekly
Hey, I'm a small YouTuber and it's totally okay if your not interested in collating but if you are dm me on twitter @zombie393slayer, I'm 17 I upload every other day, and i have ps4 with modern warfare Remastered, infinite warfare, and black ops 3, thanks.

Sansci

Reaction score
have everything your looking for but over 500 subs. i have 95. just check my channel and see if you like it.