Gaming PS4 and PC collab

SouthernFriedDan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Right so my names Dan, I'm 21 years old and am currently earning minimum wage at Sports Direct. I need someone to help me get that sweet Youtube ad revenue so I can afford to eat something other than Super Noodles.

I play both PS4 and PC, and have a wide variety of games to play from CSGO to Minecraft (please don't suggest Minecraft). I need someone who won't take the game too serious as I other prefer to have a laugh rather than sweating the game trying to win.

It would also be great if you're over the age of 18 as my mates back home know about my channel and I don't want them to think I'm a nonce lmao.

A few people list their equipment so I'm just gonna do the same. (You don't have to have the same, just have a semi decent mic).

. PS4
. Razer Abyssus V2
. Razer Blackwidow X Chroma
. Logitech C920
. Steelseries Arctis Pro headset.

Can't think of anything else. If for some reason you're interested in a collab. Let me know and we'll sort something out :)

NicknameHaZZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man would be down to collaborate on something I'm from the UK I see you work at sports direct lol can definitely tell you're from the UK from that. My Discord contact name is HazzManBLAM!#4130

Reactions: SouthernFriedDan

SouthernFriedDan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You are correct mate, i'll add you tomorrow and we can sort something out :)