Pros and cons of joining a network?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm a random vlog style channel but I'm in the beginning stages but is it wise to get a network. What are the pro's and cons? Is there a thread explaining?

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
some pros are that your channel is protected from things like click bombs or your adsenses account being closed by google. i wont go into the cons because im fairly new to being partner by a network but the only thing i can think of is that you dont get your stats in real time like when you where without one.

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
I'm a random vlog style channel but I'm in the beginning stages but is it wise to get a network. What are the pro's and cons? Is there a thread explaining?

I think there is a thread like this already go check it out..

PROS--> Branding features. adsense protection, extra opportunities to earn cash
CONS--> Not as much cash as with adsense on its own, contract

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I think there is a thread like this already go check it out..

PROS--> Branding features. adsense protection, extra opportunities to earn cash
CONS--> Not as much cash as with adsense on its own, contract
i dont see the contract as a con, the contract actually protects you and the company....if there was no contract they can basically just walk away with your money no question asked.

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
pros: easy to contact support, quick reply's to questions, royalty free music, easier to monetize video's, banner upgrade, helps grow channel, opens many doors you could not access before, somebody has your back when $h!t hits the fan.

cons: you loose a little cash revenue at first but if you use the tools properly it will help you grow and earn alot more. the biggest for me is not having live payment updates but who knows what the future will bring.

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
i dont see the contract as a con, the contract actually protects you and the company....if there was no contract they can basically just walk away with your money no question asked.
yeah, true I guess it's not a con./
Just to some people who don't like contracts