PROPER TAGGING

Yc_mcnasty

Reaction score
when it comes to tagging my videos i have a few questions.
is it better to have as many as possible to get views or a few specific tags
what is your methodology for generating tags

RelicNgine

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
as long as the tags are relevant to your video, then have as many as you want is the way i see it, but obviously if you have a video about Cars don't use a tag such as "tree" you know what I am saying? :p

Unknown_User11

Account Closed Upon Request
Reaction score
You can use the Google Keywords tool to find LOW competition and HIGH globally searched tags.

Keywords & Tags are what drive YouTube views. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. Keywords & Tags are what drive YouTube views. Out of everything you learn from this guideyou need to learn that tags are what make YouTube the great place it is. YouTube has made it so it uses your tags to suggest videos to people who would have never have known you existed before! The more relevant tags you have, the more of a chance your video will show up on the right sidebar while people are watching other related videos!​

RelicNgine

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
You can use the Google Keywords tool to find LOW competition and HIGH globally searched tags.

Keywords & Tags are what drive YouTube views. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. Keywords & Tags are what drive YouTube views. Out of everything you learn from this guideyou need to learn that tags are what make YouTube the great place it is. YouTube has made it so it uses your tags to suggest videos to people who would have never have known you existed before! The more relevant tags you have, the more of a chance your video will show up on the right sidebar while people are watching other related videos!​
Thank you for this, sir.

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
fill as many tags in there as you can! and use unicorn slayer in every one of your video's jk but seriously as many tags as you can bud

Reactions: AJBBB

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
as many relevant ones as possible :]

Reactions: AJBBB