Promotion

Gamingskhan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have no clue how or where to promote my YouTube channel. I’ve been doing it for four years and have only 95 subscribers. Help?

phayilgaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Forums like this are defo a great place to start. Depends on your channel also. Reddit can be a great place

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm in the same boat as you. I think just social media, twitter is a big one and make sure to use hashtags so your tweets can be seen by more people, Facebook, there are loads of youtube facebook pages out there where you can share your content. Also forums like this, just make sure to keep posting and interacting with people!

Gamingskhan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm in the same boat as you. I think just social media, twitter is a big one and make sure to use hashtags so your tweets can be seen by more people, Facebook, there are loads of youtube facebook pages out there where you can share your content. Also forums like this, just make sure to keep posting and interacting with people!
Do you mind sending me a few of the FaceBook pages?[DOUBLEPOST=1516024286,1516019423][/DOUBLEPOST]I got four more subs. Don’t feel like I’m going to get anywhere else though.

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Do you mind sending me a few of the FaceBook pages?[DOUBLEPOST=1516024286,1516019423][/DOUBLEPOST]I got four more subs. Don’t feel like I’m going to get anywhere else though.
You might feel that at the beginning but trust me just keep sticking at it! I've been doing it for 2 years now but still trying!