Promotion & Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone,

We have decided that the reviews forum on its own is no longer suitable and we have merged the reviews forum with the promo forum which is now known as Promotion and Reviews.

This allows us as a staff team to be less fussy over the threads that had been posted in the old reviews forum, we were having to constantly move promotional threads from there to the promo forum and this will really help us concentrate on making the forums the best we can.

For you this also comes with some benefits, you can now utilise the bump thread and auto bump features with your review threads so if you dont end up gaining any reviews say after a few days you can help gain it some exposure by using the bumping tools.

We are now also offering sticky threads for all review request threads and a prefix has been added so you can select "Review Request" so it shows before your thread title in there so everyone knows you specifically want a review. If you dont want a review you may simply post a promo thread.

This merge has been a big decision for us to make and a rather hard one and this is the best way to solve the issues we have been having whilst still catering for those who want a review and keep everyone happy at the same time, YTtalk still caters for anyone looking for a review, it is just a different place to post it and all in all is for the better of the community.

I hope you all like the benefits that come with this :)

Hey everyone,

We have decided that the reviews forum on its own is no longer suitable and we have merged the reviews forum with the promo forum which is now known as Promotion and Reviews.

This allows us as a staff team to be less fussy over the threads that had been posted in the old reviews forum, we were having to constantly move promotional threads from there to the promo forum and this will really help us concentrate on making the forums the best we can.

For you this also comes with some benefits, you can now utilise the bump thread and auto bump features with your review threads so if you dont end up gaining any reviews say after a few days you can help gain it some exposure by using the bumping tools.

We are now also offering sticky threads for all review request threads and a prefix has been added so you can select "Review Request" so it shows before your thread title in there so everyone knows you specifically want a review. If you dont want a review you may simply post a promo thread.

This merge has been a big decision for us to make and a rather hard one and this is the best way to solve the issues we have been having whilst still catering for those who want a review and keep everyone happy at the same time, YTtalk still caters for anyone looking for a review, it is just a different place to post it and all in all is for the better of the community.

I hope you all like the benefits that come with this :)

works for me :)

Not to overstep my bounds as a user of this site, but possibly merge the "Introduce Yourself" and "Meet our Youtubers" in the same forum. Sometimes these two forums are mixed a bit and could be merged. Just a thought, I am fine either way. No biggie:)

Thanks for the good feedback everyone :)

Not to overstep my bounds as a user of this site, but possibly merge the "Introduce Yourself" and "Meet our Youtubers" in the same forum. Sometimes these two forums are mixed a bit and could be merged. Just a thought, I am fine either way. No biggie:)

Not at all, feel free to make suggestions :)

I originally added that forum as a way for everyone to give a more in depth about me if you get me, many wont post a long intro and the Meet Our YouTubers was a way of giving people more of an insight into their channels and the types of videos they do. I will be keeping that as it is for now at least. Thanks for the suggestion though and I will keep that in mind :)

Thanks for the good feedback everyone :)

Not at all, feel free to make suggestions :)

I originally added that forum as a way for everyone to give a more in depth about me if you get me, many wont post a long intro and the Meet Our YouTubers was a way of giving people more of an insight into their channels and the types of videos they do. I will be keeping that as it is for now at least. Thanks for the suggestion though and I will keep that in mind :)

That's totally cool and I see your point. You are correct, as an Intro people will be less inclined to go into detail. Where as the Meet our youtubers is more detailed in the information. I'm on board the way it is. No complaints here.:bounce:

I like how you can use the prefix/sticky for reviews so I am happy. I typically get some great constructive feedback that is helping me improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back