Promoting YouTubers. Need opinions

Rita-Marie Hartford

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is a great idea. I am rather pretty entertained with how unlimited your resources could be with helping out other Youtube's and such. And the vast of different channel.On a side note: I am totally down to be used as a guinea pig if need be. I would definitely love to be apart of such a great idea!

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've seen people done this before and here are some tips that I think might be useful
1/ Before you mention any channels, make sure you let them know!
2/ Create a template or document and send to those channel owners to sign it (to make sure they own or have rights to use and show all the materials in their videos) so that you can reduce the copyright problems.
3/ It will be a great idea to do a video where you interview a "best of the week" channel through Skype once a week. This will help you bond with other Youtubers also create a healthy competitive atmosphere.
4/ Mention channels in groups or categories. For example, if you talk about art channel, then your whole video should be about art channels, if it's about vlog, then all vlogs. This will make it easier to see the different between channels therefore more knowledge about creating Youtube channel in a specific activity.

Hope it helps :)
number 2 wouldn't apply because I wouldn't upload anyone's videos to the channel I create unless I know we have a copyright deal worked out.

Also, if I did show a video of anyone's I could simply get around it by muting the video and talking over it and explaining what it's about with a link to the actual video in the annotation. That way the copyright is not my issue.

However I am going to be offering the ability to sign channels up for cover song revenue sharing through We Are The Hits.[DOUBLEPOST=1468421373,1468421124][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm willing to give my body for this project
I am in the middle of a big film project but hope to dedicate some time to getting this started real soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1468421406][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is a great idea. I am rather pretty entertained with how unlimited your resources could be with helping out other Youtube's and such. And the vast of different channel.On a side note: I am totally down to be used as a guinea pig if need be. I would definitely love to be apart of such a great idea!
sent you a private message

Reactions: KingRay111

Wimbus

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Seems like an awesome idea. You could just try it out for a while and see if it catches on...

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Talk about the pros and cons about their channel and why they should get exposure

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've seen people done this before and here are some tips that I think might be useful
1/ Before you mention any channels, make sure you let them know!
2/ Create a template or document and send to those channel owners to sign it (to make sure they own or have rights to use and show all the materials in their videos) so that you can reduce the copyright problems.
3/ It will be a great idea to do a video where you interview a "best of the week" channel through Skype once a week. This will help you bond with other Youtubers also create a healthy competitive atmosphere.
4/ Mention channels in groups or categories. For example, if you talk about art channel, then your whole video should be about art channels, if it's about vlog, then all vlogs. This will make it easier to see the different between channels therefore more knowledge about creating Youtube channel in a specific activity.

Hope it helps :)
regarding number one. Why would it be wrong to mention a channel without asking? what if Ellen or some other big time show mentioned your channel? They don't ask.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You should totally do that! That would be freakin nifty!

Flash Cake

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I like this idea. There's a good few people that would be interested in it.
It's probably a good idea to talk to the people in question first (just to make sure they're fine with it but you don't really need to)

booitscaitlin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is a great idea! I had a little idea based on what KQ4rt said about categories.
You could use your thumbnails to differentiate the channel types as well, like putting the word ART or VLOGS or GAMING on every thumbnail. Or you could use relevant emojis, or simply just colour code with the text you use. Just a small thought :)

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Anyone else interested in my idea? Going to have a signup section soon.