Music Promoting your music

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyPawlypets

Hello, I make A LOT of videos and I dont like searching for a long time for music thats free to use and I dont only want to use music thats in Audio library so if you make your own music and its free to use let me know and I might use it I credit like this

Song #1 [song name] by [creator name]
Listen Here [link to video]
Subscribe to [creator name] [youtube link]

Id love to help others out by spreading their music

Kinds of videos I make that need music Vlogs,Gaming videos,animal videos,music videos,art,other

If this is in the wrong place please move it ...

Hello, I make A LOT of videos and I dont like searching for a long time for music thats free to use and I dont only want to use music thats in Audio library so if you make your own music and its free to use let me know and I might use it I credit like this

Song #1 [song name] by [creator name]
Listen Here [link to video]
Subscribe to [creator name] [youtube link]

Id love to help others out by spreading their music

Kinds of videos I make that need music Vlogs,Gaming videos,animal videos,music videos,art,other

If this is in the wrong place please move it ...

Hi there! I make music and you're more than welcome to use any of it in your videos. I've got music that spans from electronic to classical to even 8bit music.

Hey! I make music. I checked out your channel and if you want you could check out my song. I make experimental/progressive music.

I'm an active musician, please visit my channel... soon my next upcoming album :) Please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back