Promoting your channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryssa6

Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys could give me any ideas or feedback on how to promote my channel, right now I've been doing sub 4 sub but I guess people seem to unsub you after a while? I've been using Twitter and Reddit to get my vids out there as well but what do you guys think is the right way to promote your channel?

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was wondering if you guys could give me any ideas or feedback on how to promote my channel, right now I've been doing sub 4 sub but I guess people seem to unsub you after a while? I've been using Twitter and Reddit to get my vids out there as well but what do you guys think is the right way to promote your channel?
Yeah sub 4 sub is a big no no. Because most people just unsub once they see you've sub them. Plus it doesn't show or give your channel any real quantifiable subscriber count. The best way to get yourself and videos out there is by using social media. Using proper hashtags on twitter like #smallyoutuber can get your brand out there more. Also there are quite a few twitter accounts dedicated to retweeting your videos and meant for small YouTubers to support each other. I also promote via Instagram by posting a short teaser clip of my video so people will want to go watch the rest. Sometimes it just takes time also. Good luck! :)

Solid

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
Your growth's insane, I wouldn't worry about it. But checkout other forums there are so many. Damnlag is one. Reddit has literally 1000s of relevant sub-reddits you can use. Twitter, Facebook and Google+ stumbleupon tumbler

Reactions: micelodeon

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Reactions: Painter
Status
Not open for further replies.