Benny Hardaway 24

Reaction score
If u want some help getting more subscribers? And feel as if your content isn't getting out to the right people? GO FIND THEM! Lol for real! Self promo is KEY to making your channel grow because unless you have a viral video, you will be moving kind of slow. This is some advice I wanted to share so Lemme Know if it works for ya !

MidKnight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I promote daily too, moving kinda slow, maybe I'm not in the right place but promotion is promotion am I right

Reactions: Benny Hardaway 24

Benny Hardaway 24

Reaction score
I totally agree with you mate! I promote on the daily. So many people ask how? It's all entrepreneur work!
Yessir ![DOUBLEPOST=1472796239,1472796124][/DOUBLEPOST]
I promote daily too, moving kinda slow, maybe I'm not in the right place but promotion is promotion am I right
Yeah but it's always people out there that'll appreciate your content. I didn't know until I promoted my videos lol. Some ppl say I should have 100k lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1472796375][/DOUBLEPOST]
I agree, it's easier said than done, but true nonetheless
Yeah for real lol

WesmyGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yessir ![DOUBLEPOST=1472796239,1472796124][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah but it's always people out there that'll appreciate your content. I didn't know until I promoted my videos lol. Some ppl say I should have 100k lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1472796375][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah for real lol
At the end of the day, you gotta do what you gotta do[DOUBLEPOST=1472796882][/DOUBLEPOST]If you don't mind me asking, could you share how exactly do you promote, I feel like I could use some tip.

Reactions: Benny Hardaway 24

TheILupo

Reaction score
At the end of the day, you gotta do what you gotta do[DOUBLEPOST=1472796882][/DOUBLEPOST]If you don't mind me asking, could you share how exactly do you promote, I feel like I could use some tip.
THIS! What are the best tips for self promotion? Where do you go for self promotion? Where not to go for self promotion? Some bullet point tips would be perfect in this thread

The Rich Binman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree on my old channel I self promoted almost every hour of the day its the key to getting big! who's gonna believe in you if you dont believe in yourself!

Benny Hardaway 24

Reaction score
Social media. Any website to your liking. Twitter, Instagram, etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1472825095,1472825071][/DOUBLEPOST]
I agree on my old channel I self promoted almost every hour of the day its the key to getting big! who's gonna believe in you if you dont believe in yourself!
Preach my guy!![DOUBLEPOST=1472825426][/DOUBLEPOST]
THIS! What are the best tips for self promotion? Where do you go for self promotion? Where not to go for self promotion? Some bullet point tips would be perfect in this thread
Anywhere that doesn't restrict promoting your content. Twitter, Instagram is the best IMO.