Promote Your Channel and Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am very happy to be announcing this, we now have a bank system here at YTtalk, basically the more you post around the forums the more cash you end up with in the bank. You can check out how much you're earning by clicking the Bank tab in the navigation at the top of the forums.

Cash amounts:

For a new post you earn 1 YTtalk cash
For a new thread you earn 3 YTtalk cash

This new system allows for you to purchase (using your points from posting) a banner within the new promotion box on the front of the forums. Here are some extra details on how much they cost:

25 cash = two weeks of smaller banner promotion
50 cash = one month of smaller banner promotion
50 cash = two weeks of larger banner promotion
100 cash = one month of larger banner promotion

To purchase a spot of your own you must send the cash to myself ie Michael. To do this hover the bank tab and then click Transfer Money. Once you have transferred the cash you must send me a message with your banner (use the upload file feature) and URL, the banner must be 88px x 31px for the smaller banner or 120px x 60px for the larger banner and the URL must be a YouTube URL for example a link to your channel, a particular video of yours and so on. It does not have to be your own URL so you can promote other peoples channels and videos if you would like to. Any URLs going to sites other than YouTube will result in me asking for a YouTube URL from you instead.

There are only a few guidelines to the new promotion system and that is that you are only allowed two banners running at one time (both must be different channels) and pay for another once it has expired if you wish to do so. Posts around the forums cant be spam and by that I mean pointless posts, just a smiley in the post and so on and this will be seen around the forums in attempt to get one quickly, this will lead to your cash being refunded to you. You are also able to transfer cash to other members using the transfer feature so if you have a friend that is in need of promotion you could always lend him the cash.

If you need help with your small banner please post up a request here, a cash offer will of course yield better results as other members could use the cash themselves:

http://yttalk.com/forums/branding-and-channel-design.18/

A template for Photoshop is available here attached to the post if you need it:

http://yttalk.com/threads/promoted-channels-and-videos-information.843/#post-4853

I hope everyone likes this new addition :) I cannot wait to see peoples channels up there.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Michael just wondering, does it start from when you added it? or do we get the cash from previous.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Michael just wondering, does it start from when you added it? or do we get the cash from previous.
From when I added it yes :) I am sure though that everyone will have enough soon enough.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like it! Banking money!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I cant wait to see peoples up there, come on everyone lets get them default placeholders out the way :D

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I'll definitely buy one as soon as I get 25 cash :) I just hope people don't spam new theads to get a banner.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll definitely buy one as soon as I get 25 cash :) I just hope people don't spam new theads to get a banner.
Me and Token will be watching out for any so rest assured the forums will be fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.