Promolta And Famebit Are They Going To Get Your Channel Banned Or Are They Legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyCarson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello,

I have been looking for a good way to get new channel off the ground and need to get noticed a little before I will even rank a little and get some views as I barely have 4 subs and very low views. I was wondering if Promolta really works or if it's even legit? Also is Famebit similar or is that some other type of promotion all together.

Has anyone else had this thought I can find things about it anywhere.

Thanks

Coffee Nova

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've never heard of either but I looked over Promolta and it seems to me like you are just buying views, not building a base. And a Google search of Famebit turned up the fact they have rather strict requirements to join.

A much better, if less exciting, strategy for growing is making good content, posting regularly, and marketing yourself on social media. Growing a channel takes years and there aren't really any shortcuts.

Reactions: Giant Leap Gaming

NoDragonsPlz

NoDragonsPlz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Neither will get you banned, but neither will guarantee new subscribers. It can help but it won't be instant

Reactions: JollyCarson

Giant Leap Gaming

Life is GREAT!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've never heard of either but I looked over Promolta and it seems to me like you are just buying views, not building a base. And a Google search of Famebit turned up the fact they have rather strict requirements to join.

A much better, if less exciting, strategy for growing is making good content, posting regularly, and marketing yourself on social media. Growing a channel takes years and there aren't really any shortcuts.
I would have to agree. YouTube is a grind. If it's too easy, you are probably doing it wrong.

Sarah&Fam

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Reviewer, Other
I wouldnt use any of that. It all gets you empty subscribers. Which will do NOTHING for you! You want to join some facebook groups talk to some youtubers do some collabs and things like that.

Reactions: JollyCarson

JollyCarson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other

Great solid advice

That is what I'm starting to figure out but just can't seem to get any views which is the hard part to get it off the ground.

Neither will get you banned, but neither will guarantee new subscribers. It can help but it won't be instant
This may be somewhat helpful in the beginning but i'm thinking money is better spent in advertising.

I would have to agree. YouTube is a grind. If it's too easy, you are probably doing it wrong.
Yeah this is the same as ranking a blog it takes forever but I guess you tube is google so I should expect this.

I wouldnt use any of that. It all gets you empty subscribers. Which will do NOTHING for you! You want to join some facebook groups talk to some youtubers do some collabs and things like that.
This is helpful. I guess I will just try to stick to facebook pages and groups etc.

Thanks everyone for the great helpful replies

B

TheHerdLife

Reaction score
We just started but from all the advise we received. You have to post consistently and often and optimize your videos. At the video summit we went to Darryl Eaves said to beat the new Youtube algorithm you should be posting at least 3 times a week. After looking at your channel it looks like it was a while since you posted and they where not very consistent. That may be one place to start.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
We just started but from all the advise we received. You have to post consistently and often and optimize your videos. At the video summit we went to Darryl Eaves said to beat the new Youtube algorithm you should be posting at least 3 times a week. After looking at your channel it looks like it was a while since you posted and they where not very consistent. That may be one place to start.

Hi @TheHerdLife

This thread is from 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.