Promo Stickies - Grab yours while you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am happy to announce that you can all now buy a sticky thread within the promotion forum or reviews forums using your forum cash which is earned by posting around the forums.

What is a Promo Sticky?

A sticky is a thread which is stuck to the top of the forums and are stuck to the top of the chosen forum for a certain amount of time. The Promo Stickies will be coloured with a unique background colour so they stand out from the other threads. The costs of the Promo Stickies are outlined below.

How much for a Promo Sticky then?

The cost per week for a Promo Sticky is 50 Cash.

Any guidelines for these?

The maximum amount of stickies we can accept is 4 at any one time and that is why the maximum duration of a Promo Sticky is one week, to allow others to get a chance to have theirs up too. If you message myself or Token we will stick the thread to the top of the forum for you, please send us the URL to your thread (this can be a new one promoting a video or channel etc) and also the correct amount of forum cash. The promo stickies are handed out on a first come first served basis and once all four spots are full then we will have a queue and you will need to wait, if you recently have had a sticky and request another you will be at the back of the queue from that date. You can of course still ask for one and we will have it stickied as soon as space is free. The Promo Sticky is unstuck after the week has passed. We only allow one sticky per member at any time so you cant have two at once even for different channels/videos.

I hope everyone likes this :)

Note: Just so everyone knows as the forum grows the promotional systems may be changed over to a bidding system where you all may bid to get a spot, this could apply to both these Promo Stickies and Promo Banners. You will all be notified in advance of such a change.

MrLionProductions

I've Got It
Reaction score
seems expensive for one week but i guess you gotta work hard and pay to get advertised. I think in the future when this site is HUGE there should be some kind of edge for the loyal ones that have been here long like if your new here you get 3cash for new posts, if youve been here active 6 months then to get 5cash, if youve been here a year you get 7cash or something like that.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
With the limited amount available I wanted things to be a little more than on the homepage and so theyre slightly harder to get. I dont think your idea would be possible for me to do but I do like the sound of cash for more kinds of activity such as signing in, adding an attachment etc the only issue with that would be that the prices would need to be raised, imagine that, signing in and out constantly to get a banner lol

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
75? Wayyyyy to much for a sticky thread...no offence tho.

And a HUGE BANNER IN THE TOP OF THE SITE would be great!!!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay, I have decided to lower these to 50 as 75 for some people may be a little too much.

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Wise decision....cuz 75 was too much :)

LiveStrong

Super Poster
Reaction score
Too right but a stickied thread is very good promotion :p

Code

Rap Artist