Programs/websites to easily make Intros in?

I'd buy it if I made a living off of it..
Lucky you can avoid FCP..My college loves editing on them :(
Premiere pro is a lot like FCP that's why college give us pc users it :) they're currently working on changing all the iMacs (we use 27" 2011 iMacs in media at college) to use premiere and after effects instead of motion and final cut :)

Premiere pro is a lot like FCP that's why college give us pc users it :) they're currently working on changing all the iMacs (we use 27" 2011 iMacs in media at college) to use premiere and after effects instead of motion and final cut :)
It might be like FCP, but it is less of a PITA :p
My college is moving over to Avid next year apparently..heh

It is pretty OK for in depth stuff, but yea they should maybe listen to the students once in a while...
There are always other media colleges /o/
Love the equipment I get to use in college ... I'm saving up for an iMac ATM it's going to take a while considering I just spent loads on a 1080p tv, hdpvr, blue yeti and some PC upgrades just to make youtube videos but hey :) it's fun making videos :D

Love the equipment I get to use in college ... I'm saving up for an iMac ATM it's going to take a while considering I just spent loads on a 1080p tv, hdpvr, blue yeti and some PC upgrades just to make youtube videos but hey :) it's fun making videos :D
Don't go Mac D:..If you must, go Hackintosh
My college has all this amazing equipment but they just keep it locked in storage...Bit sad really

Don't go Mac D:..If you must, go Hackintosh
My college has all this amazing equipment but they just keep it locked in storage...Bit sad really
I'm going to get the new iMac 27" (top of the range one) for video editing, photo editing and such :) hackintosh isn't stable at all and takes a lot of work to build a good one.. :)

They are pretty stable and and not hard at all to build. You are just wasting a huge load of cash :/
I'm getting it at a knock off price because I get a student discount.. And a college discount because my college is sponsored by apple (and is an apple authorised training centre) so it's not that bad actually :)

Back