Programs/websites to easily make Intros in?

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm getting it at a knock off price because I get a student discount.. And a college discount because my college is sponsored by apple (and is an apple authorised training centre) so it's not that bad actually :)
Mine is too, from what i heard it means they just get discounts and nothing much more
But srsly, my PC was about 650 gbp and performs better than some of the top Macs...
When power really matters, go PC..mac is more style over substance (Mac OS is nice i'll admit)

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Mine is too, from what i heard it means they just get discounts and nothing much more
But srsly, my PC was about 650 gbp and performs better than some of the top Macs...
When power really matters, go PC..mac is more style over substance (Mac OS is nice i'll admit)
PC is great but I really only like PC for the gaming aspect :) for video creating and such macs are much better cause that's what they're built for :)

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
PC is great but I really only like PC for the gaming aspect :) for video creating and such macs are much better cause that's what they're built for :)
Complete lie. Hackintosh has more power than anything apple and runs exactly the same since it runs Mac OS.
it makes more sense to get more for your money :p

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Complete lie. Hackintosh has more power than anything apple and runs exactly the same since it runs Mac OS.
it makes more sense to get more for your money :p
Yes but you have to use parts that work with the macos otherwise it doesn't recognise it. I would rather just have the all in one mac then another tower under my desk

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yes but you have to use parts that work with the macos otherwise it doesn't recognise it. I would rather just have the all in one mac then another tower under my desk
There are Hackintosh laptops too :>
Hell, there are Mac Pro cases you can put other hardware on, and its not hard/like you need too specific stuff..heh