Profile Icon Button Templates

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I made some button templates as just plain templates to use for profile images, just so people can do some theirselves.

One example of them:

Sorry for the image being so big, it's 800x800, but its best to make it as high of quality as possible, even though others will see the final image at like 100x100. There's 9.

I put them all into this zip file:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=47M4A5YI

Hope you check them out, thanks.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I haven't checked the others but the blue one is very nice, thanks for sharing them with us :)

Reactions: Neakiaro

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't checked the others but the blue one is very nice, thanks for sharing them with us :)
Yeah. All the images in the .zip file have transparent backgrounds as well. I'll be sharing a lot of things like this, a bunch of random things to help people make profile images ect. Im probably going to make a tutorial on how to make realistic spheres and buttons like this specific for people onthis forum.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah. All the images in the .zip file have transparent backgrounds as well. I'll be sharing a lot of things like this, a bunch of random things to help people make profile images ect. Im probably going to make a tutorial on how to make realistic spheres and buttons like this specific for people onthis forum.
That would be great, I know theres a few people here looking for some decent tutorials on background making, icon making etc :)

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
That would great, sharing things like that will help others loads, I really like the reflection on the ball icon :D
Thanks. I do just make these free myself due to the short amount of time it takes me to make and more experience I gain. Many people seem to want them though, even though they are not that good, because I can give them one 5 - 10 minutes after they ask, and its only a profile image. I mean, free and get it right after you ask, you can't complain, can you?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks. I do just make these free myself due to the short amount of time it takes me to make and more experience I gain. Many people seem to want them though, even though they are not that good, because I can give them one 5 - 10 minutes after they ask, and its only a profile image. I mean, free and get it right after you ask, you can't complain, can you?
True, doing things freely allows you to learn as you go and have people benefit from your learning too and you never know when you might need them for something and they could offer their help. Will you be providing any PSD file for them so people can edit them themselves? It isnt needed of course if you prefer to do them yourself for everyone :D

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
True, doing things freely allows you to learn as you go and have people benefit from your learning too and you never know when you might need them for something and they could offer their help. Will you be providing any PSD file for them so people can edit them themselves? It isnt needed of course if you prefer to do them yourself for everyone :D
I don't use Photoshop, so providing PSD files might be a slight improbability. I do like making them by myself really, But I don't mind providing templates as more of a surface for the text to be on, as you see this topic is about the button, but as you see by my profile image and the TheGameDock one I posted up there, there are spheres on which the text is on. I wouldn't mind making tutorials for those spheres, either.