Gaming Professional Recording Squad.

MellishGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I own a Discord server for a professional recording squad. Of course, we are small at the moment and i dont plan to get much bigger. But, I am looking for very good people to join my recording squad. The point for a professional squad is not really for "pro" gameplay (but it can be), but for funny moments. Just like the vanoss Squad or banana bus squad, I want everyone to be good at being a youtuber.
BTW: If you are late to answering this post, please post if you fit the requirements anyways, I will delete this post once i feel we have enough people.

Here are the requirements:
1. Discord+Good Microphone quality. (little to no background noise)
2. 100+ Subscribers & 10 views each video( or most videos).
3. Absolutely no "getting back to youtube" channels or "just starting up again" channels.
4. Have at least 10 videos (20+ would be great).
5. Have well edited videos. (Staff will be the judge of that, just so im not the only one judging).
6. upload at least 2 times a week. (-if you go on vacation or have some sort of family or internet problem).
7. Be respectful and be proud of your content.
8. try to not be silent the whole time.
This is not a rule but... YOUR THUMBNAILS WILL BE JUDGED!

If you meet the requirements, please add me on Discord @ MellishGaming#9650

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey, not interested in joining just thought i would give some advice as a channel that works in a team.

Try and make friends before you make a recording team, the only reason Vanoss and others work is because they are close friends with amazing chemistry, you can't/it's very hard to fake that.

Just some advice good luck in your search.

NicknameHaZZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I own a Discord server for a professional recording squad. Of course, we are small at the moment and i dont plan to get much bigger. But, I am looking for very good people to join my recording squad. The point for a professional squad is not really for "pro" gameplay (but it can be), but for funny moments. Just like the vanoss Squad or banana bus squad, I want everyone to be good at being a youtuber.
BTW: If you are late to answering this post, please post if you fit the requirements anyways, I will delete this post once i feel we have enough people.

Here are the requirements:
1. Discord+Good Microphone quality. (little to no background noise)
2. 100+ Subscribers & 10 views each video( or most videos).
3. Absolutely no "getting back to youtube" channels or "just starting up again" channels.
4. Have at least 10 videos (20+ would be great).
5. Have well edited videos. (Staff will be the judge of that, just so im not the only one judging).
6. upload at least 2 times a week. (-if you go on vacation or have some sort of family or internet problem).
7. Be respectful and be proud of your content.
8. try to not be silent the whole time.
This is not a rule but... YOUR THUMBNAILS WILL BE JUDGED!

If you meet the requirements, please add me on Discord @ MellishGaming#9650
not gonna lie and not trying to sound rude or anything but some of the requirements are a bit too much for some especially 2. 5. and 8. especially 8. in my opinion judging peoples thumbnails really bit too much don't you think. Just here giving my opinion that's all not trying to cause any fights within the community

TheBiscuitFoundation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd be very interested in being part of such a squad but you say "absolutely no "getting back to youtube" channels or "just starting up again"", how would you feel about me in that regard? I've been doing Youtube for 7 years now but had taken an extended hiatus for a while this past year and started back up again nearly 2 months ago and since then have been uploading consistently 3 times per week.

I meet every single one of the requirements, it's just how you feel about me on that particular one. If you have a gander at my channel, you'll see that I do (in my opinion) have well edited thumbnails, a high quality microphone (Samson G-Track) and once again in my opinion, well edited videos.

Either way, I look forward to your response :)

Kind Regards
From Jamie/Alpaka

MellishGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be very interested in being part of such a squad but you say "absolutely no "getting back to youtube" channels or "just starting up again"", how would you feel about me in that regard? I've been doing Youtube for 7 years now but had taken an extended hiatus for a while this past year and started back up again nearly 2 months ago and since then have been uploading consistently 3 times per week.

I meet every single one of the requirements, it's just how you feel about me on that particular one. If you have a gander at my channel, you'll see that I do (in my opinion) have well edited thumbnails, a high quality microphone (Samson G-Track) and once again in my opinion, well edited videos.

Either way, I look forward to your response :)

Kind Regards
From Jamie/Alpaka
Hey There, By "absolutely no getting back to it YouTube channels" I mean, People that instantly decided to go find people before they start uploading again, and hey, Id love to collab, love your editing style as well. My Discord is MellishGaming#9650.[DOUBLEPOST=1537576488,1537576413][/DOUBLEPOST]
not gonna lie and not trying to sound rude or anything but some of the requirements are a bit too much for some especially 2. 5. and 8. especially 8. in my opinion judging peoples thumbnails really bit too much don't you think. Just here giving my opinion that's all not trying to cause any fights within the community
Im not trying to find anyone, im trying to find people who meet my standards.[DOUBLEPOST=1537576560][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, not interested in joining just thought i would give some advice as a channel that works in a team.

Try and make friends before you make a recording team, the only reason Vanoss and others work is because they are close friends with amazing chemistry, you can't/it's very hard to fake that.

Just some advice good luck in your search.
That's the point though, I can see personality in their videos and wither or not it would work as friends/recording collabs.
EDIT: plus, they didn't know until they had a collaboration.

Grimm

Reaction score
Hey man, I'm interested in your post but I feel I should probably clarify some things before you go and judge me.

1) I just got off of my Xbox and onto a pc
2) Making videos on my Xbox was a nightmare(i had to do 10-minute recording sections, then upload it to Xbox live, then one drive, then download it to my computer...for each 10-minute section.)
3) Editing was atrocious on my dinky little laptop, BUT I think I did good, which is part of the reason I didn't do thumbnails... I just got them off google.
4) I couldn't record my voice during gameplay so I had to do top fives...on something relevent...which was unfortunately fortnite.
5) Yes, I got a new mic.

Also, I am "getting back into youtube", but the only reason I stopped was because of the terrible creating process, it would take way to much of my day up with that current situation. Also, I'm 17, in case you wanted to know. (I do put a lot of effort into editing, and I haven't made a vid on this pc yet but hopefully, with more power I can edit even better.)

Last edited:

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not gonna lie there's a few too many rules here for me. Don't mind most of them but I have to upload twice a week because you said so? No offence man but just because someone collabs with you doesn't mean you then get to run their channel.

MellishGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not gonna lie there's a few too many rules here for me. Don't mind most of them but I have to upload twice a week because you said so? No offence man but just because someone collabs with you doesn't mean you then get to run their channel.
boi, literally just because i say i want a active channel doesnt mean im tryna run it.
also, its not a collab its a recording group. so you might want to double read some stuff before you assume im trying to take over your channel :up:

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I meet all the requirements except for the 100+ Subs, I just started a new channel after people kept wanting boring lets-plays on my old one. Can I still join?

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
boi, literally just because i say i want a active channel doesnt mean im tryna run it.
also, its not a collab its a recording group. so you might want to double read some stuff before you assume im trying to take over your channel :up:
I'm not sure if you've purposely misinterpreted what I said or willfully ignoring some of it but I never said you were going to "Take over my channel" I just said that you've got too many rules here. Your requirements for the most part are reasonable but like asking that people upload at least twice a week & that you along with some staff will judge how well the videos are edited and how well the thumbnails are, it's got me feeling like this is some sort of application for a company or something. Asking someone keep an active channel to consistently record with them is fine. Regulating when they upload, how they edit their videos and how they make their thumbnails is not.

Also pointing out the difference between a collab and a recording group is quite possibly the tiniest point you could have made.