Professional Photo Recreation Videos?

Hendrik Kapp

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I made my first professional photo recreation video and I was wondering if you guys think this would be a good topic?

Basically, I take a professional photo shot with a DSLR camera and I try to recreate it using my phone and some editing skills.

Reactions: Redford1900

Great 5s

Reaction score
How do you not have more subs, that video is amazing. I would love to see more of this.

Reactions: Hendrik Kapp

Hendrik Kapp

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How do you not have more subs, that video is amazing. I would love to see more of this.
I am glad you enjoyed the video!! :), I think my main issue for not having more subs is general keywords etc.

I seem to struggle a lot with keywords and SEO, learning a lot as I go though.

I will surely upload a similar video on a weekly basis, this is a new video series, hopefully it picks up. :)

WTFgamers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great Idea! I'm shocked you have such a low subscriber count but yet amazing quality!

Great 5s

Reaction score
I am glad you enjoyed the video!! :), I think my main issue for not having more subs is general keywords etc.

I seem to struggle a lot with keywords and SEO, learning a lot as I go though.

I will surely upload a similar video on a weekly basis, this is a new video series, hopefully it picks up. :)
Have you had a look into tubebuddy?, i've used it and it helps searching for tags and stuff. However i don't even know if it has made a difference for my content, It may do something good for yours.