Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Gaming PROFESSIONAL // LONG TERM // PC GAMING COLLABORATION

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by SwiftUnity, Feb 11, 2018.

1. SwiftUnity
    Cash:
    $11
    Hey there! Welcome to my collaboration thread. My name is SwiftUnity and I am currently looking for PC gaming YouTubers to collaborate with. I am currently sitting at a 1.4k subscriber mark and a 119k view count. During the last month, I’ve taken a small break from YT but I wish to get back into it as soon as possible and booting back up with a collaboration seems like the best plan of action. I’ve personally been on the YouTube platform as a creator for about 2 years now so I am definitely aware of SEO, building a community, and collaboration work. I am looking for a group of around 3-4 YouTubers that are fairly active throughout the week to collaborate and make videos with. This collaboration will be long term so plan on this to last a couple of years if not longer.

The games that I am willing to collaborate on are: Minecraft, Arma 3, Squad, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Gmod, Total War: Warhammer 2/1, Stellaris, horror games such as (Alien: Isolation, The Forest, etc..), and any other games that seem interesting

Please consider these requirements before joining. Subscriber count and views don't matter to me when getting people to collaborate but these do:

• 14 or older regarding age
    • At least 1 video on your channel
    • A decent microphone
    • A friendly personality
    • A Discord or Skype account (Preferably Discord)
    • Semi-active throughout the week

Thanks for reading if you're interested please add me on Discord @SwiftUnity#9324 or on Skype @SwiftUnity

Cheers!
    ~SwiftUnity

2. FirstOrderEntertainment
    Lama Dictator
    Cash:
    $81
    Our leader of our group has sent you a discord request. Should say Zonda.

3. RTBFrebel
    Red
    Cash:
    $58
    Swift my son add me on discord again :p