Services Professional GFX for your channel- Banners/logos/intros/outros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timikinz

Are you feeling fresh? Are you feeling good?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
FINALLY A RESPONSE! but your response was just to confirm that someone else had their project finished?[DOUBLEPOST=1427934643,1427934206][/DOUBLEPOST]Are you able to update me on my project mate? You have my email address or you can comment on here. Im looking forward to seeing the intro and outro. Any update will be appreciated.

Reactions: fxchannelhouse

fxchannelhouse

Designer for your channel
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
FINALLY A RESPONSE! but your response was just to confirm that someone else had their project finished?[DOUBLEPOST=1427934643,1427934206][/DOUBLEPOST]Are you able to update me on my project mate? You have my email address or you can comment on here. Im looking forward to seeing the intro and outro. Any update will be appreciated.
I was working delayed and urgent projects to get the workflow on again, the list is more organized now, i am starting your project this week so i will have news for you very soon.
Mail me here so we can share stuff easy : fxchannelhouse@gmail.com
Cheers man.

Timikinz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi mate, that is the email address I have been emailing but getting no response :S. Please can you show me by Saturday the progress to my work :)

MrGeorge

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there and I hope you are having a great day! I am wondering if you are still able to work on Banners and Logos. Your art projects are extremely professional and eye-catching and it would be an honor for me to have them in my channel. Can't wait to hear from you and see if we can further discuss about it! Feel free to contact me through:
-E-Mail: mrgeorgeyt@gmail.com
Or you could just reply to this thread.

Thank you for your time! :]

Timikinz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey buddy,
How are the sketches going? Id love to see them buddy :)

Timikinz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I still havent heard from you mate, any updates?

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
@fxchannelhouse I will be closing this thread, as we've received several reports. You haven't replied here in over a month. If you'd like it reopened, please ask me or admin Michael. Please try and respond to posts, there are many people who are looking for graphics, and many people here offering. It's not fair to make people wait. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.