Services Professional GFX for your channel- Banners/logos/intros/outros

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalechip

Reaction score
Well if you arent able to wait I would start a PayPal dispute for non receipt. I am pretty sure digital goods/services are covered now.
I'm going to give FX a week or so. I appreciate you getting involved, though. I'm not sure how many others are waiting for their work as well, so I'm glad I said something.

fxchannelhouse

Designer for your channel
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hopefully you get it sorted out, let us know how you get on :)
Brian´s travel tale full branding is delivered, and started already the project for Kalechip, things are going ok, bug thanks Michael for your participation.
This is for sure one of best forums for youtubers, and i am very glad of being a part of this family, thanks for all support.
Fx

kalechip

Reaction score
I can confirm that I've seen some progress, for those who have been wondering how things were going. Will post when the project is complete as well.

Brianstraveltale

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Yes my channel rebranding was completed a few days ago, was away so couldn't update. It took abit longer than anticipated but am very satisfied with the outcome. Great work from fxchannelhouse, feel free to check my channel for what he did with the banner, logo, intro and outro :)

kalechip

Reaction score
For those keeping score at home, here's where we're at now:

The "progress" I mentioned was actually a blunder on FX's part. As my screen name here would suggest, Kalechip was my first channel name, but before payment was ever sent, we agreed upon a different name entirely. Even more embarrassing, it was tagged with "Gaming in its Best", which is a complete different genre from the tagline I had requested. So my business mattered so little that FX couldn't be bothered to read the second email I'd sent which contained the fully described commission request. FX apologized and said he'd get to fixing it right away (as well as completing the 3D intro, outro, and frame I requested) and sadly, that's the last I'd heard from him, twelve whole days ago.

Paypal has a 60 day window to request a refund and I'm reaching the end of that window this week. I've sent a pretty strongly worded letter to FX letting him know that if I don't have the completed project in the next few days, I'm putting in the refund request. I've also given him the option to just send me my sixty dollars on his own accord and be done with it.

There are a lot of talented folks peddling their wares here on YTtalk and I chose FX because I liked what I saw, even though the prices were a bit steep. I will be more than happy to take my business elsewhere and I'd imagine that other creators will be happy to do the job in a timely fashion. I really did not want to cause a stir over this, I'm one of the most forgiving guys you'll meet, especially when it comes to botched deadlines. I'm the biggest procrastinator I know, but this is just ridiculous. I feel like I've been led on a wild goose chase and FX is just biding his time for it to be too late for me to file a refund request.

Tread very carefully if you're looking to do business with FX. I've seen other people's projects getting completed (he posts them on his channel) so I've waited ever so patiently, hoping that I'd be next, but I can wait no longer. My hand has been forced.

Big thanks to the YTtalk team for taking a look at this. If FX doesn't make the deadline, I'll be posting screenshots of our correspondence with time stamps and all so that people can see what all transpired, just in case anyone thinks I'm blowing this out of proportion or being too harsh.

Timikinz

Are you feeling fresh? Are you feeling good?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have just checked out your channel, its insane!
I have sent you a form and an email ;)

Reactions: fxchannelhouse

Timikinz

Are you feeling fresh? Are you feeling good?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi mate, Im growing more and more concerned everyday I do not hear from you. Our emails were back and forth until you received payment, now I cannot get any kind of response. It has been 3 weeks and I haven't received any kind of update on my project. Please update me with what is going on.[DOUBLEPOST=1427932950,1427932881][/DOUBLEPOST]
For those keeping score at home, here's where we're at now:

The "progress" I mentioned was actually a blunder on FX's part. As my screen name here would suggest, Kalechip was my first channel name, but before payment was ever sent, we agreed upon a different name entirely. Even more embarrassing, it was tagged with "Gaming in its Best", which is a complete different genre from the tagline I had requested. So my business mattered so little that FX couldn't be bothered to read the second email I'd sent which contained the fully described commission request. FX apologized and said he'd get to fixing it right away (as well as completing the 3D intro, outro, and frame I requested) and sadly, that's the last I'd heard from him, twelve whole days ago.

Paypal has a 60 day window to request a refund and I'm reaching the end of that window this week. I've sent a pretty strongly worded letter to FX letting him know that if I don't have the completed project in the next few days, I'm putting in the refund request. I've also given him the option to just send me my sixty dollars on his own accord and be done with it.

There are a lot of talented folks peddling their wares here on YTtalk and I chose FX because I liked what I saw, even though the prices were a bit steep. I will be more than happy to take my business elsewhere and I'd imagine that other creators will be happy to do the job in a timely fashion. I really did not want to cause a stir over this, I'm one of the most forgiving guys you'll meet, especially when it comes to botched deadlines. I'm the biggest procrastinator I know, but this is just ridiculous. I feel like I've been led on a wild goose chase and FX is just biding his time for it to be too late for me to file a refund request.

Tread very carefully if you're looking to do business with FX. I've seen other people's projects getting completed (he posts them on his channel) so I've waited ever so patiently, hoping that I'd be next, but I can wait no longer. My hand has been forced.

Big thanks to the YTtalk team for taking a look at this. If FX doesn't make the deadline, I'll be posting screenshots of our correspondence with time stamps and all so that people can see what all transpired, just in case anyone thinks I'm blowing this out of proportion or being too harsh.
Kinda wish I had read this before I paid the guy, glad to know it isn't just me though mate :S

fxchannelhouse

Designer for your channel
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi mate, Im growing more and more concerned everyday I do not hear from you. Our emails were back and forth until you received payment, now I cannot get any kind of response. It has been 3 weeks and I haven't received any kind of update on my project. Please update me with what is going on.[DOUBLEPOST=1427932950,1427932881][/DOUBLEPOST]
Kinda wish I had read this before I paid the guy, glad to know it isn't just me though mate :S
Those issues were solved. btw....

Status
Not open for further replies.