Services Professional GFX for your channel- Banners/logos/intros/outros

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalechip

Reaction score
thank you too bro, i will keep you posted.
cheers
fx
For those keeping track at home, it's been over a week now and I haven't heard a peep. Nearly a month and there's been no screenshots or updates of any of the work, and I paid in full right from the start because I assumed that surely someone with such a public business would like to ensure that his reputation remain intact. I'm a patient guy, but had I known it'd take this long I would have been on my merry way to another service. I'm not here to sling mud or cause a stir, but any potential customers should be aware of this. My only success getting FX's attention has been through posting here, likely because if people catch wind of his business practices, they'll not be quite as willing to part with the kind of money he's asking for.

So, I'm not trying to be dramatic here, there are only so many unanswered emails one can stomach before trying to get some sort of response. It is slightly reassuring to see that a recent commission of his was uploaded to the FX youtube channel four days ago, but the radio silence doesn't inspire much faith that I'll see any sign of mine for weeks more to come.

Had I known there was a large queue of work he had to do, I may have still went through with my commission, but I was told that he'd begin work on my project the day after receiving my payment. So proceed with caution if you are thinking about hiring FX for your project. The moment I see some positive change in my situation, or the project is done, I'll be back to let everyone know. Until then, I'm waiting.

Brianstraveltale

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
For those keeping track at home, it's been over a week now and I haven't heard a peep. Nearly a month and there's been no screenshots or updates of any of the work, and I paid in full right from the start because I assumed that surely someone with such a public business would like to ensure that his reputation remain intact. I'm a patient guy, but had I known it'd take this long I would have been on my merry way to another service. I'm not here to sling mud or cause a stir, but any potential customers should be aware of this. My only success getting FX's attention has been through posting here, likely because if people catch wind of his business practices, they'll not be quite as willing to part with the kind of money he's asking for.

So, I'm not trying to be dramatic here, there are only so many unanswered emails one can stomach before trying to get some sort of response. It is slightly reassuring to see that a recent commission of his was uploaded to the FX youtube channel four days ago, but the radio silence doesn't inspire much faith that I'll see any sign of mine for weeks more to come.

Had I known there was a large queue of work he had to do, I may have still went through with my commission, but I was told that he'd begin work on my project the day after receiving my payment. So proceed with caution if you are thinking about hiring FX for your project. The moment I see some positive change in my situation, or the project is done, I'll be back to let everyone know. Until then, I'm waiting.
I am also going to add to this, I have had the same problem, it has been about 3 weeks for me now and I was told it would take 5-6 days and I would receive screenshot samples during that time and still nothing. I got a reply once throughout the 3 weeks saying he is starting on it tomorrow, which has now been over a week. I have no doubt in his ability but if you are going to offer service and it is going to take awhile please let us (the customer) know that you are backlogged and it might take a month so we can decide whether or not we want to proceed. Again no hate on your work, it looks amazing and I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with for me but you need to communicate with your customers so more and keep us up to date, you run a business and without us paying customers you would have nothing, so keep that in mind

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

I am also going to add to this, I have had the same problem, it has been about 3 weeks for me now and I was told it would take 5-6 days and I would receive screenshot samples during that time and still nothing. I got a reply once throughout the 3 weeks saying he is starting on it tomorrow, which has now been over a week. I have no doubt in his ability but if you are going to offer service and it is going to take awhile please let us (the customer) know that you are backlogged and it might take a month so we can decide whether or not we want to proceed. Again no hate on your work, it looks amazing and I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with for me but you need to communicate with your customers so more and keep us up to date, you run a business and without us paying customers you would have nothing, so keep that in mind
I have been in touch with FX and he has said that things have been resolved, can you guys confirm it?

Reactions: Kath

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No I have not heard anything from him yet
Odd :unsure:, I will message him back, we dont normally intervene but when theres two people having issues with non-receipt I dont mind trying to help push things along. Failing it theres always the protection of PayPal.

kalechip

Reaction score
Odd :unsure:, I will message him back, we dont normally intervene but when theres two people having issues with non-receipt I dont mind trying to help push things along. Failing it theres always the protection of PayPal.
I got an email from him. He cited a few work-related excuses and a two week absence as the cause for the delays. Then said I'd get updates ASAP. I like giving people the benefit of the doubt, but at this point it's difficult to even be cautiously optimistic.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I got an email from him. He cited a few work-related excuses and a two week absence as the cause for the delays. Then said I'd get updates ASAP. I like giving people the benefit of the doubt, but at this point it's difficult to even be cautiously optimistic.
Well if you arent able to wait I would start a PayPal dispute for non receipt. I am pretty sure digital goods/services are covered now.

Status
Not open for further replies.