Services Professional GFX for your channel- Banners/logos/intros/outros

Status
Not open for further replies.

fxchannelhouse

Designer for your channel
Hi there everyone.
FxChannelHouse upgraded the gfx designs and his here to supply an awesome service with some great prices.
You can see some layouts, logos and videos here on the post.
Pm me for new projects and designs, i am not free but not expensive.
blake-breton-visuals-logo.png Thuds-Gaming-logo.png fallen-flame-2.png OBLIVIOIN-2.png cammy-carmine-banner-corrected-3.png cammy-carmine-logo.png oblivion-3-color-2.png
CODESIGN-BANNER-3DOCEAN-3.png
razor-banner.jpg razor-logo 1.jpg chyno-banner.jpg

Attachments

• BUDDY-VERSE-BANNER-1.png
    BUDDY-VERSE-BANNER-1.png
    550.1 KB · Views: 72
  • banter-banner-2_00036.jpg
    banter-banner-2_00036.jpg
    624.7 KB · Views: 39
  • banter-logo.jpg
    banter-logo.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
great guy, great graphics, if you ever need graphics done come to this guy, always makes sure you are satisfied with the work. Seriously this is the guy you come to graphics, he is the best

great guy, great graphics, if you ever need graphics done come to this guy, always makes sure you are satisfied with the work. Seriously this is the guy you come to graphics, he is the best

Hey kyle, Brotha hows things with you bro, great to be back :)
Cheers m8.

How much are you charging?

you can check out my graphics form on my channel, i think i cannot place prices here...
follow my channel link and on the about, there is a form to request graphics with prices, and also on the about page.
Cheers[DOUBLEPOST=1377532456,1377532365][/DOUBLEPOST]
not too bad, just getting back into the whole youtube thing again! yourself?

Like me dude, i have been stoped for a two months almoust, went to amsterdam to get a job but was not lucky on that so i am now giving 1000% to this gfx shop and channel to see if i can manage my subsistence.

I suggest more complicated work, some of the stuff seems like they can be made with presets, meaning that you can do it easily just with the know how. Blow some peeps minds bro, but it is good looking work btw im not criticizing in any way, just saying to separate you from the others, you could take a big leap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back