Professional Designers- May Not Be Professional At All?

Johnz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Tl;dr, but I get what you're trying to say, everyone who owns Photoshop calls themselves a GFX Professional and I agree, it gets really annoying.

I'm a GFX artist myself, and IMO, I do good GFX but I wouldn't call myself an expert or a professional on it. I've been doing GFX for about 5-6 years now, on and off, and I can at least say that I have a sense of flow in what I do.

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
It hardly means anything. The word professional gets tossed around so much these days that it barely has as much meaning as it used to.
Have a look at this image, http: //i.imgur. com/L6rCUNs.png it was done by a professional yet it is still very bad.
The guy who made that, also submitted 200+ other designs or something and as he was an abstract designer that is what he designs ;)

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The guy who made that, also submitted 200+ other designs or something and as he was an abstract designer that is what he designs ;)
200 more eh? Brings back the good ol' saying of "Quality over Quantity". Props on the guy for getting his design chosen but the people who voted on it shouldn't be so proud..

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
200 more eh? Brings back the good ol' saying of "Quality over Quantity". Props on the guy for getting his design chosen but the people who voted on it shouldn't be so proud..
Well I think it took him over a month to make all the design, then he got paid a 2 years salary or something :p

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well I think it took him over a month to make all the design, then he got paid a 2 years salary or something :p
Ah the lucky bugger :p
Still, I know tons of designers who were pretty up in arms about how bad that design was :/