Services | Professional and High Quality Graphics! |

seejacklive

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
(If you're interested then please contact me on this page or email me at seejacklive@gmail.com)

Hi all,
My name is Jack, and I'm a young graphic designer with 5 years of experience. I am self taught and have done work in the past for clients.
I aim to keep my prices low, affordable, and offer my customers a great and easy experience when working with me. I look forward to working with some of you and learning more as I go.

What I Offer:
Completely Original art, and not just something I got off YouTube.
I will make as many changes as needed until you are completely satisfied.
I offer high quality work for a low price.
All payments will be through PayPal.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Prices Icon 12-13-15.png

YouTube

Profile Picture $3.80 USD
Custom Logo $8.00 USD
YouTube Banner $9.90 USD
Outro Card $6.80 USD
Thumbnails $3.40 USD
Youtube Video Overlay $4.90 USD

Bundles Coming Soon!

Something not here? just enquire about it. Also if you need any social media or twitch graphics then please contact me separately from this page.

______________________________________________________________________________________

How the Service works Step By Step:

First you will inquire and fill in some details of what you would like.
I will then quote you the price, and it will be up to you if you agree on it or not.
Once we agree on the price, a 20% deposit will be made and I will get to work.
I will show you the design I have made with my watermarks on it (These will obviously be removed after payment).
You will then make the payment over PayPal, using the Family and Friends method (To Stop Chargebacks).
State in the message that you are paying for my Graphics service.
Once payment goes through, I will send you the Media Fire link where you can then download your Art.

Simple as that :)

Please NOTE that any change of mind of the requested design will result in an additional payment if you require a remodelled design.
This does not mean that you are unable to make simple changes to the unfinished product.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Previous Work:

The latest work that I have done is for myself, all that can be seen on my twitch channel at /seejacklive.

Here is my old work for my past clients:
Banner Display 1 1-14-16.png Logo and Profile Display 1-14-16.png
Outro Display 1 1-14-16.png Outro Display 2 1-14-16.png