Short Film production team UK

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im looking to add more members to help work on a large scale production. its a ambitious project with locations across the UK and Ireland. we currently have about 7 team members working on this project but i want to bring it up to at least 20 before we go on to main production.

currently on the team each member is doing a few jobs each. for example im basicly either working on the script with the other member or working on props or concept designs. but because we are all doing multible jobs its dragging out pre-production stage.

ideally we want to bring on the following:
  1. writers (this is a Sci Fi project!)
  2. prop designers/ builders
  3. actors! (both male and female)
  4. editers
  5. artists
  6. animators (3D)
if you have any other skills you feel you could bring please reply via this site and explain what you can bring!
18+ only

iGM

That Scottish Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im looking to add more members to help work on a large scale production. its a ambitious project with locations across the UK and Ireland. we currently have about 7 team members working on this project but i want to bring it up to at least 20 before we go on to main production.

currently on the team each member is doing a few jobs each. for example im basicly either working on the script with the other member or working on props or concept designs. but because we are all doing multible jobs its dragging out pre-production stage.

ideally we want to bring on the following:
  1. writers (this is a Sci Fi project!)
  2. prop designers/ builders
  3. actors! (both male and female)
  4. editers
  5. artists
  6. animators (3D)
if you have any other skills you feel you could bring please reply via this site and explain what you can bring!
18+ only
Hello!
I can send you across my Media CV. I have qualified with a HND in Media and Communications, currently studying my BA (HONS) in Media and Communications.
I can edit, that is one of my stronger skill sets.
I am also a writer and have written scripts that have reached production.
I can also act (so I have been told, not sure how well haha)

Mostly I am a filmmaker and writer with a range of skill sets but from what you have listed, the skills above are what I can offer.
I am also a keen sci fi fan.

Hope to hear from you soon!

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello!
I can send you across my Media CV. I have qualified with a HND in Media and Communications, currently studying my BA (HONS) in Media and Communications.
I can edit, that is one of my stronger skill sets.
I am also a writer and have written scripts that have reached production.
I can also act (so I have been told, not sure how well haha)

Mostly I am a filmmaker and writer with a range of skill sets but from what you have listed, the skills above are what I can offer.
I am also a keen sci fi fan.

Hope to hear from you soon!
well i looked at your channel and you have great camera placement, plus the editing is great. i saw the the planet composite and want to know my self how to do that.

but with what i have seen i will be happy to have you a part of the team! if you have discord here the link to our production server https:// discord.gg/PgQeAv7 (remove the space before the discor)
i can so into further detail on current projects on their if you join.

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
Hi, I'm a digital artist, singer and actor. I just acted some TV spot in Italy and a long-film plus many representations for theatres. Let me know if your are still looking for team-member.