production problems and clan info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shugbug1986

Reaction score
recently my router broke, i have a back up one but its connectivity problems are a list to be afraid of. on my ps3 i now have a restricted nat type, and the lag is terrible. i will be making videos though, just no uploading till a new router or i fix this one. untill then i will be working on my clan. if you wish to sign up please email CORE.Manager.Signup@gmail.com i just made this for the time being, email that any questions or requests. my clan will be working multiple areas of gaming and the production of youtube videos. i will have an area for MLG ladders, YouTube, and design for advertisement and youtube videos. i would enjoy support and will try to get the clan up and running as soon as possible at full speed, untill then please bear with me, thank you all for your time!

p.s. sorry if this is in the wrong area :/ im terrible at judging where it should be

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I just got finished jumping all over you in this post for being a spam *****. I don't want to be that mean. You are making yourself look foolish, selfish, and needy, and totally inconsiderate by disregarding the themes of the threads you are posting in, and disregarding all other posts in the thread. I made a comment on your video saying your dog was cute, and the next thing I know you've sent me a private message linking me to the same dang video. You are taking spam to an extreme, and I've gone to see your posts and you're doing it all over the forum.

This is not going to help you get exposure, this is going to make you look foolish. Pay attention to the threads you post in, join conversations, and when you promote your videos, do it in a thread for promoting videos. I was going to put you on ignore, but I'll see how you respond to this first.

Reactions: MegaCodeG

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I just got finished jumping all over you in this post for being a spam *****. I don't want to be that mean. You are making yourself look foolish, selfish, and needy, and totally inconsiderate by disregarding the themes of the threads you are posting in, and disregarding all other posts in the thread. I made a comment on your video saying your dog was cute, and the next thing I know you've sent me a private message linking me to the same dang video. You are taking spam to an extreme, and I've gone to see your posts and you're doing it all over the forum.

This is not going to help you get exposure, this is going to make you look foolish. Pay attention to the threads you post in, join conversations, and when you promote your videos, do it in a thread for promoting videos. I was going to put you on ignore, but I'll see how you respond to this first.

Tell her!!!!!!!!

Totally agreed.That girl spams the site too much.I saw that stupid twitter over 3 times on different threads.Pay attention to the headline and the forum you posting your links to.

You can put your twitter or any social links to:

Introduce yourself.
Chillout room.
Free Video and Channel Reviews.
Social Media Promotion.

But theres a "but" DONT POST YOUR LINKS IN ANOTHER MEMBERS THREAD unless the thread says "sub for sub" "like 4 like" or similar.

Gettit?

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeah, hopefully it's just because she just hasn't been on alot of forums, doesn't know any better, and she will find these posts and change her behavior. But if she keeps doing it after people tell her, a mod needs to do something. I think there's almost 10 threads she has done this in, not even acknowledging the conversation going on or the topic of the thread and it's just really annoying...

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yeah, hopefully it's just because she just hasn't been on alot of forums, doesn't know any better, and she will find these posts and change her behavior. But if she keeps doing it after people tell her, a mod needs to do something. I think there's almost 10 threads she has done this in, not even acknowledging the conversation going on or the topic of the thread and it's just really annoying...
I dont think shes so dumb and dont see the title of the thread.And still shes posting those spams and thats a CRIME.

Lemme get her in handcuffs ;)

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Dude she may be a spam ***** but she's still cute, let's not mention hand cuffs lest we cause my pure mind to go astray... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.