problems

Femke19

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just saw that I have some problems with views , Yesterday I had 15 724 and today I have 15 680..
Annyone else having troubles wit this?
And what can I do to resolve this problem?

Femke19

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ok and how can I do that and where can I find the adresses?

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Is this youtube? or are you checking this on social blade or something like that?

Disneyboy89

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
ok and how can I do that and where can I find the adresses?
I have heard others having this problem as well and not just views but also subs. Some of them have already talked to youtube. They have been trying to solve this for a while now. Hope they fix it soon.

SaKenMadRaj

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Youtube often does audits..and they will take away views.. if they feel those views were not legit.... its a common practice...

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Two of my videos had a like taken away but it hasn't happened again.

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I have heard that if YouTube deletes an account, then the views from that account on all videos go with it. Also, YouTube's stats totally suck. I'd rely on Social Blade if I were you!

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I have heard that if YouTube deletes an account, then the views from that account on all videos go with it. Also, YouTube's stats totally suck. I'd rely on Social Blade if I were you!
Good point

SaKenMadRaj

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
its weird you say that.. because my social blade stats are always off compared to my analytics from Google... I trust youtube actual stats vs some outside company trying to figure it out..