Problems with Youtube partner Scale Lab (MCN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raihan Farhad

Reaction score
Hi, I 'm Raihan Farhad. On 11 October 2016 I have joined Scale Lab (MCN). They were underpaying me. So I sent an e-mail to increase my deal with them. But they didn't reply my e-mail. When I wanted to log- in to my account, it gave me an error, saying that it doesn't recognize my e-mail address. And they aren't giving me any chance to unlink them. If any member of Youtube administrators could see this post, please help me unlink from this fraudulent Scale Lab(MCN) and take necessary actions. I would like to request those Youtubers who are considering to join Scale Lab(MCN) to think twice.

Reactions: CMTXRATED

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Raihan,

Unfortunately we can't assist you regarding this (and there's no YT staff here). YouTube recommends partners of MCNs not abiding by their contractual obligations to contact Creator Support.
support.google.com/youtube/contact/yt_cpo_other?hl=en&ec=partner_chat&cfsi=partner_email_4&cfnti=escalationflow.email&cft=3

Good luck.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've removed the word "fraud" from the thread title as it's potentially libellous and you're a new member, no introduction, no channel info, no posting history here etc etc.

I'd also advise you to follow Gabriel's and Katy's advice. Good luck.

(thread locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.