Problems with Monetization

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So my little green box with the $ sign is lit up and says approved but there are no ads showing on my videos. All of my old videos are approved and running ads and when I un monetize those and re monetize they get approved and ads run on them. This has been happening to all my videos uploaded since the 26th including today. I think it might be a glitch but you never know. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Consolex

you can't fall off the floor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You have done everything I would suggest short of re uploading the video. You could try and post on the YouTube help forum to see if you get anywhere. I get quick responses on there.

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
i have a feeling something has been going on with monetization lately. my last video got rejected, but that does happen sometimes, so i dont know if that has anything to do with it. thats a whole other issue. but its happened before for me on 2 different videos where i thought they were rejected, but it turned out the system was just down at that time, so i tried again at a later date, and it went through. maybe just try and wait it out and try again in a few days? i dont know what else it could be.

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You have done everything I would suggest short of re uploading the video. You could try and post on the YouTube help forum to see if you get anywhere. I get quick responses on there.
yah just posted a response on youtube product forum[DOUBLEPOST=1343510976][/DOUBLEPOST]
i have a feeling something has been going on with monetization lately. my last video got rejected, but that does happen sometimes, so i dont know if that has anything to do with it. thats a whole other issue. but its happened before for me on 2 different videos where i thought they were rejected, but it turned out the system was just down at that time, so i tried again at a later date, and it went through. maybe just try and wait it out and try again in a few days? i dont know what else it could be.
yah its been really buggy lately