Problems with Forela Digital

DrVirtual7

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Forela Digital -Rec Studios has failed in breach of contract by doing nothing for my channel accept taking part of my earnings as to when i first signed up 3 years ago i saw a slight increase in earnings and up to last year noticed a decrease in earnings as my sub count and play backs and views have increased by 50 %. Last year when my contract was over i sent Kamran a notice of termination by mail, i will not be resigning to forela digital and it came back to me weeks later i also then sent an informal email stating the same one month later i'm now resigned for another year without my permission. The recent youtube glitch has allowed me to unlink from forela digital network Kamran is refusing to pay me my last payment for Dec 2016 which is over $500 USD. Kamran has stated in several emails and rec studio facebook postings that my paypal payment will be on time schedule and my earnings has already been sent to paypal which has not thus far.

Here is the emails and facebook postings,
Jim Gunier No matter what happen Rec Studios is still obligated to pay all monies currently due for Feb 2017
Like · Reply · January 20 at 5:13pm
REC Studios
REC Studios Yes, you will receive your payment.
Like · Reply · January 21 at 6:31am
Jim Gunier
Jim Gunier REC Studios It's the 8th of February and still no payment to paypal where is my Dec Earnings?
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 5:35am
REC Studios
REC Studios It will be sent within a few days.
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 6:33am
Jim Gunier
Jim Gunier REC Studios You recently told me my payment will be on time in payment schedule that means it should have been there on the 7th now don't play games with me Rec

Jim Gunier are we still receiving payment to day?
Like · Reply · February 7 at 6:20am
REC Studios
REC Studios PayPal payment will be sent soon.
Like · Reply · February 7 at 7:20am
Jim Gunier
Jim Gunier REC Studios How soon?
Like · Reply · February 7 at 11:16am
REC Studios
REC Studios Within 2-3 days.
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 6:36am
Jim Gunier
Jim Gunier REC Studios One of my friends just got paid by you to paypal so i know your purposely keeping my monies and avoiding sending it to me

Jim Bluestar <drvirtual7@gmail.com>

Feb 7 (2 days ago)

to REC
How soon is soon can i expect payment to my paypal account?
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

PayPal payments have been sent.

Regards,
RECStudios.TV Team

Jim Bluestar <drvirtual7@gmail.com>

10:20 PM (11 hours ago)

to REC
I don't see anything in paypal or email regarding payments sent i talked to my paypal representative regarding all payments sent by rec studios tv and they checked my account they said it always has taken one day from your acct to my paypal and you have all the details of my account details for the last 3 years

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Don't know about the payment problems man, but didn't you know from the beginning that you are expected to grow your own channel when you are a part of an MCN? They didn't breach the contract; unless they didn't offer you things like royalty free music, or outside sponsor videomaking earning opportunities.

Most YouTubers are better off outside of a network for the reason that you get double-dipped on your earnings. First YouTube takes its cut, then the network takes a further cut!

Fur future reference: No network will grow your channel for you. You have to do that yourself by making consistently interesting videos which attract more and more viewers.

Jakewjj

Reaction score
Most YouTubers are better off outside of a network for the reason that you get double-dipped on your earnings. First YouTube takes its cut, then the network takes a further cut!

Fur future reference: No network will grow your channel for you. You have to do that yourself by making consistently interesting videos which attract more and more viewers.
Hey man, I get what you are saying, but we can't let a few bad networks speak for all MCNs. There are definitely a lot of bad networks out there, and Forela isn't one of the greatest in terms of service providing / channel optimization.

Have you requested to unlink from Forela using the button located in your creator dashboard?

Jeff

Hey There!
Reaction score
Hey There,

I used to work at Forela Digital and Illuminata Media and understand what you are going through. Your best bet would be to contact ZoominTV's finance department and their MCN department for assistance. Contacting RecStudio's support team will not help in this case, I am afraid. ZoominTV merged with the company during the summer of 2016 and controls all of the finances. To help you, I've left the emails for the finance department and MCN department.

Finance Department: f.hogenbirk@zoomin.tv
MCN Department: andrewmelia@illuminata.tv / g.vrolijk@zoomin.tv

Hope this information is of use. Best of luck.